#34

It's Weekend Ka Vaar and the house is buzzing with people and different energies. Salman Khan comes and starts chatting with the contestant, giving him their views, hosting different activities...

He has a great time goofing around with Shehbaaz who himself is an entertainment package and invites him for BB14.

And, finally, in between all this the connections bid adieu and leave the house.

Before leaving Shehbaaz comes and hugs Shehnaaz and says, 'Tu jeet sakti hai Sana...Tu hi jitegi meri jaan.... Yeh bilkul mat sochna ki bahar tu popular nahi hai...Log pagal hai tere liye...rote hai agar tu roti hai....to jeet key aana Moto...'

An emotional Sana looks at Baaz and says, 'Chal tu apna kheyal rakhio...Mummy papa ko bolna mera tension na ley....;'

Baaz then comes and hugs Sidharth and says, 'Chalo Bhai, mein chalta hu...Aap kheyal rakhna khudka aur Sana ka bhi...aap ho to pata hai sambhal loge...'

Sidharth says, 'Chal bhai,,tu tension mat ley...Tujhse milkar achcha laga..'

He then comes and stands beside Shehnaaz and gives her a side hug while saying, 'Iss pagal ka tension mat lena...Mein hoon na...'

**********************************************************************************************

The week progresses with Bigg Boss throwing more challenges at the housemates. As the show nears its end, the tasks get meaner.

The housemates are given a task to reach the finale week wherein Sidharth, Reshmi and Asim who were safe from before, get to save one more contestant who will get a chance to directly reach the finale week. 

Shehnaaz, Arti, Paras and Mahira would be locked inside a cage and with each buzzer Sidharth, Asim and Reshmi will need to race to get a key that opens the cage. There would be several rounds and the contestant saved the maximum number of times would be safe.

Sidharth, Asim and Reshmi start to discuss the one person they would want to save but reach no consensus and finally Sidharth decides to save Paras to repay him for a previous task where Paras had saved him. This confuses Reshmi and Asim and they create an issue out of it as Sidharth is closer to Shehnaaz and Arti.

Fights ensue and finally Paras gets saved as Sidharth very easily wins the task repeatedly and saves him.

This entire shenanigan hurts Shehnaaz as she fails to understand the reason of Sidharth choosing Paras over her, but she chooses to keep quiet and all to herself.

Her aloofness in the whole matter further irks Sidharth as he had thought that Shehnaaz would confront him and he would get a chance to explain.

A verbal battle starts between Asim and Sidharth as the former starts taunting him about his lack of judgement and loyalty in friendship. He calls Sidharth a disloyal friend and one who has used Shehnaaz in the house for his gain. These allegations touch the wrong chord in Sidharth and he get angry.

At night, Shehnaaz is sitting in the garden area when she sees Sidharth approaching, she calls him and says, 'Kya hua tujhe, idhar aa...'

An annoyed Sidharth says, "Mera mood nahi hai...baat karneka...'

Sana, 'Kyun kya ho gaya..?'

Sidharth, 'Mujhe dikh raha hai tera attitude aur body language..Mujhe baat nahi karni..'

Sana, 'Mere body language mein kya hai, Sidharth? Jo kiya tune kiya aur maine react bhi nahi karna...Mere upar kyun char raha hai..'

Sidharth, 'Mein koi char nahi raha...Mujhse door raho kyunki mujhe tumse door rehna hai...'