#19

The next morning Shehnaaz wakes up with a happy smile on her face and stretches on the bed when her fist hits something hard, Sidharth howls in pain as Sana in her dazed state has squarely punched his lower jaw. Shehnaaz wakes up with a jolt and cups his face in her palms and asks him concerned, 'Tujhe lag gayi, baby? Maine mara tujhe, dard ho rahi hai?'

Sidharth just stares at her baby face and husky voice and quickly forget his pain. He encircles his arm around her and pulls her to him to cuddle his head in the crook of her neck and says, 'Chal achcha hai haath hi chalaye, apna leg sey marti to pata nahi kaha marti!' and chuckles.

Shehnaaz turns red in embarrassment and pushes him away to quickly get off the bed and says, 'tu kuch bhi nahi bolta? Duffer kahika.'

**********************************************************************************************

Bigg Boss announces the nomination task wherein the captain of the house, which is Sidharth, gets to nominate the housemates. Each time the buzzer goes off, Bigg Boss starts calling two contestants to stand on a dais and Sidharth gets to decide whom to save and whom to nominate for eviction that very week.

Paras, being his usual cunning self, walks up to Shehnaaz and says, 'Shehnaaz dekh merey liye naa iss ghar mein rehna bohot zaroori hai. Mein pura bankrupt hoon, merey Mummy ka bhi tabiyat kharab hai jiske liye bohot paise lagenge, to mere liye iss ghar mein zyada sey zyada der tak rehna bohot important hai. Tera to Sidharth dost hai, tu plzz usse baat kar ki mujhe nominate na karein. Maine tujhe Swayamvar task mein impress karney ki koshish bhi kiya. Chal tujhe mein pasand nahi aaya itna, but itna bhi buraa hoon nahi mein. Please help kardey.'

Shehnaaz, with all her innocence feels bad for him and says, 'Chal koi chakkar nahi mein baat karungi Sidharth sey terey liye. Par yeh mat bol ki maine tujhe select nahi kiya. Tujhe khud ko bhi pata hai tu dikhawa kar raha tha aur Sidharth jo bhi karta dil sey karta hai', and walks off.

She walks up to Sidharth and says, 'Sidharth, ek baat karni thi mujhe'.

Sidharth: 'Haa baby bol na, kya hua?'

Sana: 'Mein bol rahi thi ki tu please Paras ko bacha lena nomination say, please.'

Sidharth looks at Sana stunned. He and Paras haven't been on good terms from the beginning in this house. He was aware of Paras' shrewd self and he did not even like his proximity to Shehnaaz. When Shehnaaz had entered the house, she had only known Paras and had automatically selected him as a partner to help with the house chores, also because he was from Punjab like her. But, over a period, he has just tried to manipulate Sana and use her only to ditch her in time of need. Her requesting Sidharth to save Paras rang the alarm in his head.

He simply asks her, 'Eisa kyun bol rahi hai? Kuch bola tujhe Paras ney?'

She replies, 'Nahi dekh usney Swayamvar task mein try to kiya na. Aur fir Himanshi ko bhi uss din suna raha tha jab Himanshi mujhe taney mar rahi thi. To atleast save to ho jaye banda. Mujhe guilt feeling hoga nahito. Mein agar usko swayamvar mein choose karti to fir save ho jata na.'

This response irks Sidharth and he says, 'To matlab tujhe mujhe jitana hi nahi tha? Tere liye Paras imp hai zyada merey sey. Aur tune koi obligation mein aakar mujhe jitaya!'

Sana: 'Tu pagal hai kya, maine eisa kab kaha? Tu galat kyun samajh raha hai mujhe?'

Sidharth: Dekh tu to koi ganit hai nahi ki mein tujhe galat samjhu. Aur mujhe abhi paka matt ready hone dey. Mein dekhta hoon kya kar sakta hoon.'

Sana comes close to him and hugs him and softly says, 'Dekh woh mujhe bolkar gaya ki maine uskey efforts ko appreciate nahi kiya isiliye usko jitaaya nahi. Usko bohot zaroori hai iss ghar mein rehna.'

SidNaaz - Soulmates in the journey of self-discovery?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara