01:The Underworld..

the world was under chaos and darkness, the world of darkness also know as the under world was the Demon King his name is King Byun.. who defeated the flower angles and other beautiful creatures existed in the world.. but,

 he had someone he loved not as a women.. but as a son.. yes it's his only son.. and how he had a son.. let me tell you..

he fell in love with the fire princess who he killed by accident.. no one liked him only her.. she was pregnant with him and gave birth to a son and his name was Byun Baekhyun who takes after his father, the king heard the news and came to her to see his kid but..

 he saw her with another man which was her brother and killed her in rage.. he lost control and since then he killed everyone but not his son.

In the Kingdom..

King Byun: son you arrived! did you bring him?

Baekhyun: yes Father, and yes i brought him.. i locked him in the prison..

King Byun: good, now take some rest my son.. i will call your friends so you won't feel lonley*hugs his son*

he left and the king went to the prison and saw him tied him on the wall with chains, his blood was dripping from his head and his hand,legs..

King Byun: well well..look who we have here *laughing evilly*

??: i will not let you have her!! she is innocent!!

King Byun: i know *smirking* but i need her powers..

??: you will not because she is more powerful than you!! and she can kill you!!

King Byun: *slaps* SHUT UP B*TCH!! I DON'T CARE BUT I WILL KILL HER FIRST!!

??: *smirk* let me warn you your highness.. when she turns 18 she will get all her powers and will kill you for your sins also with you SON!

King Byun: THAT'S IT! NO ONE WILL SAY LIKE THAT ABOUT MY SON NOW SAY GOODBYE *evil laugh and kills him* guards, clean this mess and throw him to the Dogs..

he left and went to his son who were with his friends..

??: oh uncle you came! i missed you so much *hugs king Byun*

King Byun: *laughs* same here too Sehun so boys i have a work for you and i want to find this man because  he kept a secret that is very valueble to our kingdom..

Baekhyun: don't worry we will find him, guys lets go and find him..

King Byun: if you wanna have fun with him then go ahead *smirk*

Sehun: gladly uncle *smirks* Hyung-nims lets go now..

they  went and went out for the mission..