08: His Best Friend's Action

he did not feel to rape her or anything sexual as he used to do it with other woman that he seduces and then kills them at the end..

Baekhyun: hey Young-ah, can you get me some wine from the living room shelf.. he asked with a gentle voice

Hwa Young: oh sure master.. she said with a smile and went to the living room where she saw a man and he was staring at her and his name was kai..

Kai: can you come here for a second Hwa Young, i need a little HELP.. he said while checking her out up and down

Hwa Young: what is it Sir? i got to go to my master.. she said with no emotions at him..

kai was kinda mad on what you just said and walked to you.. "why babygirl? we can let him wait, for now come help me with this" he pointed to his pants.. you knew already that he was horny and wants you well in easy words USE YOU.. 

Baekhyun: WHERE ARE YOU HAW YOUNG! IT'S BEEN SO LONG ALREADY!! DO YOU WANT A PUNISHMENT OR WHAT! he shouted from his room..

Kai suddenly felt irritated when he was calling for you when he was about to take you away while you were thankful that he called you at the Right moment..

Kai gave up and went back and he suddenly turned back and said "we will have next time my Flower" it gave you chills and was kind of worried and as you were in thought, you heard foot steps and saw Baekhyun is an confused look asking you "why are ...

Kai gave up and went back and he suddenly turned back and said "we will have next time my Flower" it gave you chills and was kind of worried and as you were in thought, you heard foot steps and saw Baekhyun is an confused look asking you "why are you not coming?" while frowning.

you followed him without saying anything and was in deep thought what will kai do to you and what might he do to you?