12: Phoenix Prince (2/2)

the birds flew away.. you were standing there in shock, "So, that means.. he is the phoenix prince? i thought he was killed with his family!! i should tell this to Hobi!!"

you flew super fast and reached the castle.. and them you got trapped

King Byun: so you finally burst out huh? right timing.. GUARD! take her to the prison and get me the power sucker..

Hwa Young: LEAVE ME! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!! I SAID LEAVE ME!!

you got injected by something and you felt dizzy and fell unconscious..

when you got up you were in a cage and when you looked around you were about to dip inside the acid..

you tried to scream for help but no one was there..

you felt weak.. it felt like you had no power in you.. when you tried to melt the cage, it won't..

"he took my powers! what do i do now! how will i save Baekhyun now!!"

you lay on the cage hoping someone will come.. it was like your life will be over soon.. your powers are gone, you love is gone.. nothing was there with you..

"what do i do now? is this what my fate is? no! it can't be!" you started to panic 

and that is when someone came in and you got up and looked at the person and it was..

sorry i have to stop here, why? the next might be the most important part of the story! expect for it.. will anyone save you? hobi? Baekhyun? please look forward to it..