04: Her Lost Brother?

even if your are twin you are younger than him for few minutes so he treats you like a baby and calls you baby names...

Hwa Young: Eonnie, I sense something and it feels like my brother..*teary*

Irene: wait.. WHAT!? YOUR BROTHER!?? find him!

you went around and as she was going near the sense gets stronger.. this feeling is also felt for her brother..

Hoseok: Hyung, I feel like my sister is near..*teary* and its getting stronger..

he was in the hall way with his members trying to calm him down and it was only them.. suddenly..

Hwa Young: HOBI!! *you shouted loud* and it hit him.. he turned around and saw you..

Hoseok: Young-ah..*whispering* my baby girl..*crying*..

he saw you crying which made him cry too, you were far but your heart and his heart were close to sense you both of you together.. he knows he has powers but you don't and he knows that.. because you lost you magical memories which made you live like a human..

 because you lost you magical memories which made you live like a human

you saw him.. your lost brother.. his members step back a bit so they can have some of their own time.

Hwa Young: HORSIE!! HOBI-ah!! *running to him and crying*

you hugged him tight and he did the same.. he also cried telling that "it's you, it's my baby girl, my baby flower" as he was crying too..

you cried harder when he said those words because those were the nicknames he was calling you when you were kids..

Hwa Young: i missed you hobi! *crying in his chest*

Hoseok: i missed you too baby girl *patting your head and crying*

after few mintues you and J-hope stopped crying just kept hugging until one of his friends came..

RM: looks like you guys stopped crying.. you both were crying a river for an hour..

you and your brother chuckled and he said..

J-hope: i will also cry a sea for my little girl *holding you tight*

Jin: enough with this now miss please introduce yourself to us..

Hwa Young: ok, i am Jung hwa Young and i am his twin sister *hugging him*

Suga: you really do look like hoseok just with a long hair..

Jungkook: that is not true hyung! she is not Ugly?!

j-hope: wait are u calling me ugly??!!