03:find her and own her..

King Byun: son, i really need your help..

Baekhyun:Oh Appa, what's up? I will help you..

King Byun: look i am going out for sometime and i want you to bring some weapons from the chamber, and i really want you to bring the magic sucker too

He nodded and went to the metal gear that is stored in the palace chamber.. and brought all the stuff he has to bring it to his father 

When he was looking through, he found a book which says "Powers in the World".. he took the book so he can read it..

Baekhyun:Guys!! Look what i found!

They all turned to him in his voice..

Chan: oh hyung!? What is that?

They opened the book and found mythical creatures in it that existed before..

Suho: Guys look at this..*reads* Flower angles, they grew flowers everywhere and they are known as the most beautiful creatures ever existed.. they look weak but they are powerful than any thing in  the whole universe..

Sehun: wow thats interesting..

Suho: wait there is more..*reads* these creatures are powerful because of how there parents were.. these creatures married other species like vampires, werewolf, devils, ghosts and even..hybrids..

D.O: so that means we all are related?

Chanyeol: if one of your parents or our's are Flower Angles..then we are related..

Baekhyun: we are not.. don't worry, wait.. do you think that girl is someone like that? Like fairy angles..

Chen: if she is that, then i will end her life!

Kai: woah hyung chill! We can do that later..

Xiumin: guys, lets practice our dance..

Back to you..

Hwa young: lets go girls, we are late..

Yeri: but eonnie! We promised that we are going for shopping!

Seulgi: Young-ah lets just skip school today.. and besides Irene Eonnie wanted to go out since your birthday is coming soon..

Hwa young: fine only this once.. and all of you went out to have fun and there you saw...Got7

Got7: hey girls *waving at you and your friends*

Irene: you came on time.. now come we need to talk..

JB: you must be wondering why we are here.. well we skipped school because Irene told us that your father is missing so we are here to help you..

 Hwa young: that's really nice of you and i am very sorry to disturb you..

BamBam: ehhh~ it's ok, that is our job anyways..

you told them everything and they agreed to look for him..

we are gonna look at the new characters now..

??: HYUNG!! WHERE IS MY BANANA MILK!!

??: AISH!! I DON'T KNOW COCONUT HEAD!!

??:YAH!! I AM NOT A COCONUT HEAD JI-