02: Secret Plan on task

they all went to earth to find the man since he is the one who the king needs and why... you will know it soon... very soon

Suho: look there he is! lets follow him and see where he is going..

they all agreed and started to spy on him, he went inside a house and they heard a girl's voice..

??: Appa! you came! why did you take so long *hugging him*

they all did not expect that that man was a father of a girl, they all looked at the girl.. they notice that something seems off about her but they had to catch the man at the moment..

Man: Daughter, I want you to leave this place at once.. go to your aunt's house for now..

??: Appa.. what's wrong? why do I need to go now?

Man: just do as I say sweetie, its for your safety

the girl left and her father and he was alone when he turned around and saw the boys looking at him..

Kai: well well, look at this guys..*smirk* we got the fish very easily..

Man: take me to him.. but remember if I die.. don't you dare hurt my Daughter, or else I will hunt you down even if your MONSTERS!!

Chanyeol: SHUT UP! *looking at the boys* lets have some fun *smirk*

they all beat him up, stab him.. shooting him.. they almost killed him... and they took him to the king...

the girl returned home because she forgot her necklace that her mother gave.. and she saw BLOOD! everywhere..

??: OMG!! WHAT!! FATHER!! WHERE ARE YOU!! *crying*

he was no where.. she thought that he was kidnapped but she saw a black feather..

she took it and saw it closely, a sudden rage of blood shot her head and it was hurting her very bad

she took it and saw it closely, a sudden rage of blood shot her head and it was hurting her very bad.. until her friend Irene came saw her..

Irene: Hwa Young-ah! *running to her* *gasp* what happen here! where is uncle?!

Hwa Young:i-i don't know Eonnie.. *trying to not show the pain*

author: just to let you know. you name is Hwa Young.. Jung Hwa Young.. which also means you have a brother.. but you lost him when you were 5 so you don't know him.. his name was Jung Hoseok.. you will meet him soon.. and both of you are twins.. wihich means your born in 1994(present year 2011).. your 18 years old.. while Baekhyun is 20 years old..

back to the story..

Irene: Young-ah are you ok? should we complain to the police..