09: The Day to Come..

you noticed that you were feeling weird, you were getting tired fast, and your body sometimes felt a lot pain.. 

Hwa Young: ark! Why is my back and shoulders hurting so much!!

Seeing you like this baekhyun was super worried and scared that sone evil creature possessed you..

Baekhyun: young-ah, here eat this pill.. it will reduce your pain..

You ate it and you did feel the pain going down  also you wrer sleepy after taking the pill..

Baekhyun: this pill will restore your energy by first you taking some rest..

He carried you to his bed room, as he was taking his leave you held his hands and asked "baek, if anything happens to me.. don't worry about it.. i will be alright" you slowly drifted to dreamland..

Baekhyun was so happy bcuz you called him Baek and not my lord or master..

Later at night..

Hwa young: why is my blood boiling!? Ark!!! It hurts so much!! Cried in pain

You saw a bright light that sparked in front of your eyes which made you black out..

Namjoon: finally i found you! Hobi! Look she is here but i think she passed out.. hurry kets first take her away frim here, i can feel her powers coming.. mistress is waking up! Hurry!

Yes, you brother and hus friends found you and now their plan is to take you away from here.. you want to get out but deep inside you want to stay, Stay with beakhyun..

Jungkook: hyung but how will we take her!! WAIT! they are coming this way! Quick hide!

Baekhyun came into your room to check you, he put a cloth on your head to reduce the heat arising.. hoseok was watching this and he was shocked to see that the most evil man has a HEART..