11: D-Day

Baekhyun: i hope you get better my love~ he said looking at your face with a worried expression

you opened your eyes and smiled at him, showing him that you are ok..

Hwa Young: Baekhyun... I'm ok, i am more happy that you came here and took care of me.. now leave.. i will be fine after some sleep..

he got up and kissed your head and looked into your eyes and said.. "I love you.." and left the room..

you were about to go back to sleep suddenly you dressing closet burst open with your brother and his friends

Hwa Young: Hobi!? You guys! how did you get in there!?? did anyone see you guys??

RM: we came to save you from here! come hurry let's go back before they kill us!

at that moment you were hesitant.. thinking weather you should leave or stay with the devils..

Jin: Sweetie.. come, let's go back home with your brothers.. hmm?

Hwa Young: i understand but Oppa..

Jimin: Noona, don't tell me that fell in love with that disgusting devil!

when you heard that your eyes turned bright golden and with an angry expression you looked at Jimin almost looking like you will kill him any time.. hobi ran to you to calm you down

 J-hope: hey! baby! its ok, he did not say it like that! listen to your brother! calm down now..

you slowly clam down by closing your eyes and breathe but you were breathing heavily and you breath hitched in between..

Hwa Young: i am not going anywhere *in a deep demanding voice* better leave now or else DEAD!

Jungkook: N-noona, its me! your kookie! you will kill me? no you won't come now plz... we want you safe..

as you heard "come, leave" your eyes turned more red and now its red as blood.. you looked around as you can feel you powers gonna burst.. you saw an opened window and ran and jumped out..

they could not even process what happen then they realized that you ran out and as they looked out the window you disappeared out of sight..

you ran as fast as a vampire and reached near a lake.. the moon was shining at you making you skin glow.. you can feel the pain from you back as if something is gonna burst out same goes with your head..

you fell down on your keens and screamed loud as you wings were coming out.. you dress had no back so you can feel your wings coming out without tightness and then you screamed a loud voice painfully.. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

then you head also you can feel something coming out and it was almost killing you.. a deer like horns were piercing out covered in blood same as your wings.. and it came out.. your horns covered in blood.. your eyes were ocean blue..

you feel down on your stomach on the ground covered in grass, panting hardly.. you looked forward and it was water.. you slide in the lake and was in the water.. oh btw since your powers came, now you can breath in water..

you came out of the water and the moon glowing on your clear tan-fair skin, your white wings opened wide and your deer like horned with you eyes colored blue..

Hwa Young: finally... i am free, now as the gods wants.. i will kill the king.. you said as you looked at the moon and flapped you wings starting to fly..

you flied high and suddenly thought of Baekhyun.. your didn't know how much you fell in love.. your tears fell out without you not even knowing.. 

Hwa young: you are so stupid young-ah.. why him, out of all why! why him!! suddenly you thought that your brother must be looking for you.. you flew down and saw the them walking around the woods.. you landed IN front of them and they were so shocked.. why? your powers came 1. and 2. you looked gorgeous..