07: The King's true Intention (Part 1.5)

the king saw you and he had a smirk on his face which kind of scared you as you as not used to this type of situation..

King Byun: nice son. you caught the fish fresh *he licks his lips* she will surely taste good..

baekhyun was shocked how his father was talking, is he gonna rape you or something?!

Baekhyun: who is she father? why are you talking like this?

King Byun: i know you won't disobey me so, i will tell you.. she is the one who is most powerful FLOWER ANGLE..

baekhun's eyes wided when he heard FLOWER ANGLE! they are beautiful and he wanted to see one but he did as a fake human.. he looked at you with sudden saddness hitting his heart..

the king does not know your age, you are left with 1 month to get you full powers.. 

Hwa Young: YOU BASTARD! I AM NOT ANY STUPID CREATURE! I AM JUST A REGULAR HUMAN BEING!! LET GO OFF ME!!

King Byun: what a Fiesty one!? i will take care of you and son you can go.. but he did not leave and was watching him from back gate.. so my little angle how old are you?

you lied as you are gonna be an adult so you reduced you age and said.. 16.. and the king forgot what the old lady said so he belived and he said.. " oh! you still have 2-3 years left for your powers to come.. no problem, you are staying with me! HERE!"

while baekhyun...

baekhyun: *mind: WTH! SHE IS 16! I THOUGHT SHE WAS 18! MY HEART IS BEATING FOR A 16 YEAR OLD!! I MUST BE CRAZY!*

he was looking at you and he can see their is rage and a little bright fire like light in your eyes.. you truly the one with the Phoenix bird power..

he keeps looking at you, as his hearts beats fast aganist his chest.. it hurts him because his heart never beated since he was born.. he griped his chest, trying to hold on and calm down..

Hwa young: Please..release me.. i can't handle the pain... i am still a kid.. please give me mercy..

King Byun: ok.. i will, but you will be my son't slave.. do everything he says and of course if he complains... you are dead in my hands..*glaring*

Hwa Young: i-i won't disappoint you king.. *looks down as tears fall down* *mind: atleast i am next to him, he can surely help me*

he calls his son baekhuun and yes, he acted like he just came..

Baekhyun: yes father, you called me?

King byun: look, this is your slave.. do what ever you want to her.. but if she does anything that you don't like.. tell me, i will take care of her *looking at her and glaring*

when baekhyun heard this he was happy for sure and looked at you every moment making eye contact with you, you blush and look away as he found it cute and it made him happy..

Baekhyun: no problem father, i will do as you say *looks at you* come follow me B*tch! *as winking at you to act along*

you nodded and acted along and said "ye-yes M-master" and followed him.. as he went to his friends to introduce you to them in a good way.. will his friends like you? might have bad intention to do with you?

part 2 will come soon.. look forward to it..