07:The King's True Intention (Part 2.0)

Xiumin: who is this young girl? *looking at you*

Sehun: Hyung, did you bring her to play with us? *smirk*

you were shocked and scared on what he said and hid behind Baekhyun not trying to make any eye contact..

Baekhyun: stop scaring her guys, she is my maid.. and no one will dare to touch or hurt her or else you will die, i don't care weather its my friends or not..

you heart skipped a beat when he said and the fact that he was hold your wrist tight but not too tight as if he was protecting you.. you blushed when he said that..

Yu Na: i am no one's maid.. i just want to go back home right now! you said to him trying to pull you wrist from his grip which he tighten it as you try to do so..

Kai: well we are like your brother Hyung, you don't mind if she serves us too right? *checking you out*

Baekhyun's blood boiled on how they reacted and looking at you.. 

Baekhyun: she is MINE! and NO ONE WILL TOUCH HER! he shouted at his friends..

his friends were shocked at how he shouted at them, they never saw him this angry, he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his room.

you were scared on what he will be doing next, you started to tremble as he looked at you with dark eyes which can kill you any moment..

Yu Na: Ma-master, please forgive me for my behavior..*looks down and scared*

he saw how you were and his eyes softened, he came close to you but you were still shaking.. he came close and hugged you caressing you hair.. telling you you are safe, and he is with you..

Baekhyun: don't worry, i won't hurt you my dear.. i am not sure what im feeling now but now i want to keep you safe by my side and trust me..i won't hurt you..

you were in his chest and you felt his heart beat fast like your which made you smile.. while he was having a hard time bcuz his heart never beat like this and it was hurting him but not that much as before..

you and Baekhyun stayed like that for 5 mins and he left go and told you to take some rest in his room as he was going to do his work his father gave

.................

King Byun: when she reach 19, i will take all her powers and kill her.. what do you think son, great idea right?

Baekhyun was shocked and anger was slowing growing in him as he heard that he will kill the one who he likes... no LOVES..

Baekhyun: you are already powerful and i should take the thorn next, why kill her?

King Byun: i want to live a little longer my son, and i know you want the thorn and i am willing to give but the time will come.. her powers will make me live longer and i can rule the whole WORLD.. then i will give you the thorn..

Baekhyun was trying his best to hold his anger and sadness inside himself as he heard everything he said.. he loves her but the thorn is also important.. what will he chose.. LOVE or POWER

CHECK OUT MY 2 NEWS BOOKS ON TAEHYUNG AND BTS..