12: Phoenix Prince (1/2)

you fell so hard for him.. it was impossible for you to kill him.. but you have to for the sake of your people..

a flash of light came IN front of you, it was very bright and then a voice was heard which made you tear up.. it was.. "Mom"

Mom: my dearest Daughter.. you grown up so much.. *she said as she smiled*

Hwa Young: E-Eomma? what?! am i dreaming?!

then you noticed that she is starting to fade away..

Hwa Young: EOMMA! DON'T GO! 

Mom: rescue the Phoenix Prince from the Devil's kingdom... my baby *fades away*

Hwa Young: Phoenix....Prince? 

You turned around and saw some birds in fire and you flew there..

PB: your highness, please save our prince from the devil! 

Hwa Young: wait! who.. who is the prince?

PB 2: Byun... Byun Baekhyun... please save him from the evil devil..

Hwa Young: but is he not his son? i am so confused!

PB: he is the son of the Phoenix king who was killed by the Devil king and since then we were like abandoned animals.. and only you can kill the devil king and save our prince.. 

Hwa Young: but he is evil... will he accept it and i notice he had black wings.. are u sure..

PB 2: his powers are captured by the king that is why you need to kill him and bring our prince with his powers returned..

Hwa Young: will he hate me if i kill the king? he looks like he loves the king so much like his father.. wait what about his real son..

PB: he never had one.. but he did fall in love with a women and the rest was not true.. it was manipulating you..

PB 2: he loves you, your highness.. please save our prince as i and my brother is begging you..