06: Why am I feeling this way?

Hwa Young: LEAVE ME YOU BASTARDS!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!

Xiumin: she is getting on my nerves guys...*holding his anger*

Baekhyun: Come with me you stupid girl!! let me teach you a lesson to shut you up! *pulling you*

Nwa Young: LEAVE ME *your in a room* I SAID LEAVE ME! YOU MONST-

he suddenly kissed you to shut you up and you were shocked but you felt weird in your stomach.. 

but still you managed to push him and he was kind of mad

Hwa Young: HOW DARE YOU MONSTER TAKE MY FIRST KISS YOU BASTARD!!

he was kinda happy cause when you mentioned " my first kiss" cause he is you first..

Baekhyun: why did you not enjoy it? but from what i think you not a good kisser anyways.. let's go back..

you followed him when suddenly you want to go to the bathroom to check your face..

Hwa Young: b-baekhyun, can i use the restroom..

he nodded and you ran as fast as you can, he was chuckling on how cute you were.. you reached the restroom and checked you face and it was..RED

Hwa Young: god why am i blushing!? my face is burning like fire

Hwa Young: god why am i blushing!? my face is burning like fire.. got i should not do these kind of things..

but as you were specking to your self you were also smiling because you enjoyed it.. the shocking part was baekhyun was out side and he heard everything and he kept chuckling on how cute you were and he also felt a feeling that he never felt..

both of you were feeling a feeling that was undescribable.. "why am i feeling this way?"

when you came out, you saw him and avoided eye contact with him and went back.. it was quite but you kept smiling what happened few minutes ago and soon you reached the castle..

 it was quite but you kept smiling what happened few minutes ago and soon you reached the castle

King Byun: well her comes the princess I have been wanting for so many years.. *smirk*

Lay: Princess? but is she not an ordinary Girl who is a human?

Hwa Young: WHY AM I HERE!! LET ME GO!! *shouting*

King Byun: shout all you want, no one will hear you.. boys, lock her in prison.. I will deal with her later I have some work to do..

they all took you there while you were resisting to go with them and yes, they locked you up and they left while Baekhyun is watching you crying and asking for help..

Hwa Young: s-save me b-Baekhyun.. I-i did n-nothing w-wrong.. p-please s-save me.. I-it h-hurts *weak&Crying*

Baekhyun was watching you, he felt a pain in his chest and it kept increasing.. he tried to hold it in, but his tears fell out as he was watching you asking for help and crying.. for some reason he was feeling bad for you and he wanted to comfort you but...he can't..

read the new book I posted a few hours ago, it about the Chinese White Dragon and all kpop idols are involved.. hope you all read it..