14: The End!!

Hwa young: Baekhyun-ah... *you said while tears streaming down*

you ran to him and hugged him tightly while sobbing hard

Baekhyun: My flower... my princess, finally this war ended...

he pulled out and looked into your eyes, he was smiling as his tears were also falling... 

Jin: Your Highness, it's time to fix this mess...

he looked up front and it looked like a dark, scary place...

he gathered his energy and raised it high into the sky and a beam of light hit the area and the whole kingdom turned into The phoenix's kingdom

Man 1: Our Home came back!!! *he shouted*

Woman 2: Our Kingdom and the king is alive again!! *she said while crying*

Baekhyun: Not only a king but a queen too... he said while pulling you closer by the waist

you shyly hid in his chest while everyone was cheering you and him...

the gates opened and everyone entered... Baekhyun and you flew to the castle while your brother and his friends are checking out the city...

at the palace..

Hwa Young: Hon, can i bring my friends from earth please? 

Baekhyun: no problem, i will create a portal and bring them...

you jumped into the portal and you landed in front of them... (btw you are not in your human form)

their eyes were shocked and gasped in fear... you looked at them in tears

Hwa Young: Eonnie, my girls!! *you said as your tears are falling*

Irene: PABO! WHERE WERE THESE PAST MONTHS!!! *she hugged you tight while crying hard*

Seulgi: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!??? *he said in shock*

Hwa young: i want you guys to follow me now! you jumped back into the portal also the girls

when their eyes were clear, they saw you and Baekhyun... and the whole kingdom

Yeri: WO!!! NEOMU YEPPO!! (so pretty)

Baekhyun: welcome to the phoenix kingdom ladies... you must be my wife's friends?

they were shocked and together they said "WIFE?!"

you nervously laughed looking at their expression...

Irene: care to explain my dear young-ah? she said as she folded her arms

You explained everything and they said...

Wendy: What a roller coaster you rode my Young-ah...