Rise of the Snakes

( A/N : When it says song, come back to play the song above. So click song when you see it. )

My leg has fully healed since the ninja returned home. All the boys were huddled in a room, playing video games, of course. Honestly, isn't there anything else they would rather do?

I decided to do something actually resourceful, and trained myself. I wanted to condition my leg, and prepare for combat. I had my speakers on a loudly, so I wouldn't have to listen to all their annoying comments.

"Oh yeah!"

"High score!"

"Gotcha!"

"Hey no fair!"

I forcefully kicked and punched all the dummies and punching bags on the course.

I faintly heard Sensei's voice, and I heard him mention my name. I ignored it, I really wanted to get some training time in.

( the song you were training to, go ahead and play it )

I ran up the side of the wall, and did a flip onto the top of the logs. Sprinting across, I grabbed the spinning machine, and shot off onto the punching bag. I kicked the bag, and did some Spinjitzu.

When I finished the song, I stopped spinning, and landed with my right knee on the ground , an my arm resting on my left knee.

I felt as if someone was watching me, so when I looked up, I saw the whole team, including Sensei, staring at me.

The ninjas stared at me, which made me feel slightly self conscious.

Cole has wide eyes and a blush, Zane smiled brightly, Jay had huge eyes and a gaping mouth, and Kai had a surprised face, with his arms crossed.

I looked at Sensei Wu, and he nodded.

"Um, hey guys. What's up?" I awkwardly asked.

Jay jumped up and down, squealing. "THAT WAS AWESOME! WE'RE NOT WORTHY." He exclaimed, bowing at my feet.

I laughed as I helped him up. I looked at the rest of the teens, and put on a serious ( ish ) face, and commanded , " What do you think you're doing, standing around? Bow down to me, peasants. "

I giggled as I played around with Jay's charade. They all bowed down to the ground except for Kai.

"Pfft. Party pooper. " I giggled.

The red ninja chuckled. " I ain't no peasant, I'm a king. " he said, striking a pose.

"How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning again?" I seductively walk up to him, laughing on the inside. He gives me a flustered look, and I take the opportunity to mess up his hair.

He tried to grab me, but I dodge his hands. "Hey! No body messes up my hair!" He shouts and laughs.

I'm chased around the course by Porcupine, and and soon, everyone else follows. "Hey! Don't chase the Queen! The QUUEEEEN!" shouts Jay, as the gets the other ninja to chase Kai.

I finally drop to the ground, out of breath, when the red ninja widens his eyes as he trips and falls. When we open our eyes, I see myself trapped underneath him with his hands placed on the sides of my face.

"S-sorry." Stutters Kai. He helped me up, and we all finally calmed down.

Then Zane turns Sensei and speaks up. "Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when he returns."