Snakebit

(Cole's pov)

I was putting away my dishes, when I heard a small voice. "Umm, hey. Can we talk?"

I turned around, and saw Y/n.

"Yeah, Of course. What's up?" I say, putting my plate down.

"I just wanted to say thanks. For saving back at the tree house." She smiled, and fiddled with her fingers.

I looked down to her and smiled. "Well, why wouldn't I save you? Besides, we can't afford to lose a family member. Especially if that person is you."

She looked up to me, with the happiest eyes I've ever seen. Then, she did something I wasn't prepared for.

She gave me a hug. She put her chin on my shoulder, and whispered into my ear, "Thank you."

I blushed before hugging back. "Come. We should head to bed before Sensei realizes we're still awake."

"Ye-Yeah...good idea..." I replied.

And with that, she walked off, leaving me by myself, in a flustered state.

<><><>

(Y/n's Pov)

I shared a room with Nya. Sensei told us to get some sleep so we could get up early to train the next morning.

I laid on my bed, and closed my eyes.

I then fell into a deep trance of fantasy, where as others call it sleep.

(Jay's pov)

We were all getting ready to go to bed, when Kai spoke up.

"So....any of you guys actually tired?"

"No...not really." I replied.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?"

"Hmm. Lets play a game."

"Well, what kind of game? We can't exactly be running around playing hide and seek, when we're supposed to be sleeping." Cole rolls his eyes.

"Not those kind of games!" I huffed.

"How about....we list out our opinions of everyone on this ship." I smirk. "And everyone must be honest."

"Oh great. Are we gonna have to listen to you and your never ending list of how amazing Nya is?" Comments Cole.

Kai shoots Cole a glare, and turns to me. "That sounds fine. But I swear, if you mention a little too much about my sister." He pounded his fist into his hand.

I gulped, "N-No worries. Gotcha. Okay, who goes first?"

No one volunteered.

I was about to say something, when a voice rang out.

"Since you sissies can't seem to speak your mind, I think I'll go first."

I jumped, and turned around.

"Y/n! What are you doing up?" asks Zane.

"Could ask you the same thing." She smirks.

"W-We couldn't sleep. So Mr. Lightning Mouth decided that we should play a game." Cole said.

"So I've heard. I'll go first, since you guys seem to have a cat stuck on your tongue." She sits down on the floor. We all sat up in our beds.

"But after I go, I'm going to sleep."