All of Nothing

(Zane's pov)

I watched, nervously, as Y/n kept talking to Nya. I slowly walked up to them, and I caught Nya's eye. She smiled at me, and Y/n looked up to me as well.

"Hey Zane. What's up?" Y/n smiled.

I opened my mouth to speak, but words just ended up spilling out. "I heard you and Cole."

She widened her eyes, and Nya raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what happened?" Nya asked.

"I just found out, Cole and Y/n kissed."

Y/n's eyes were as big as saucers, and she covered my mouth, pulling me aside. She dragged me into an empty room.

"Zane! What the heck?!" She shouted.

I tilt my head in confusion. "What? What did I do?"

She crosses her arms, and frowns. "Seriously? You eavesdropped on us? I thought that out of all the ninja, you'd be the last one to do that." She scoffs.

"I...I'm sorry." I looked down in shame. "I didn't realize it was such a big deal for you."

"Well....it kinda is..." she mumbled. "How so?" I asked.

She looked up at me, and sighed, looking back down. "I don't know! You were the one eavesdropping. Maybe if you really were listening, you would've heard everything. " She rambled.

"Look, I didn't mean to....it wasn't just....why did he kiss you?" I quietly asked. She looked at me with a shocked face. "You're still gonna ask that?" She lightly chuckled.

"Perhaps...." I smiled.

"Well, you did just blurt it out in front of Nya, and knowing her, she'll most likely be making her way over to the others, telling them abou-" she suddenly gasps loudly.

"ZANE!"

"What?"

"The others!"

"What about them?"

"NYA IS PROBABLY TELLING THEM RIGHT NOW! I-I GOTTA GO." She shouted, and rushed out the door.

"B-Bye?" I said. I sighed, and slowly made my way back upstairs, not prepared for the argument above...

<><><>

(Y/n's pov)

I ran up the stairs and pushed all the door aside. I finally found everyone gathered around the brig.

Including Cole.

"Cole! What are you doing here?" I blushed, and widened my eyes.

"The question we should be asking, is why you and Cole were overheard kissing?" Jay wiggled his eyebrows.

"No! It wasn't like that!" Cole said with his head in his hands. Y/n groaned, and collapsed on the ground, laying on her back, and covering her face with her hair. "Mmnnooooo." She mumbled.

Kai walked over to her, and tapped her on the shoulder. "I've got a question. What were you two really doing that afternoon of the Ninjago Talent Show?" He asked with slight hurt in his voice.

"Nothing! All we did was head out to some shops, and had some late lunch! Then this random performer told us to come on stage, and sing. After we sang, we were gonna leave, until these creeps came up to me, and started harassing me." I huffed.