Rise of the Great Devourer

(3rd person pov)

It was a stormy day, dark clouds and thunder surrounded the ship. Kai, Jay, and Nya all sat around at a table with the Fang Blades. "Why is it that the Torchfire Mountain is the only place that can destroy the Fang Blades?" Nya questioned.

"Because, the Fang Blades are made from the original teeth of the Great Devourer. They're so strong, they can only break in extraordinary heat." Kai answers.

"Can someone pass the salt?" Jay asked. Suddenly, the ship rocked harshly, and and the salt shaker slid right to him. "Hey, thanks." He winked at Nya.

Cole barged in, and had a greenish tint over his face. "Please. No one talk about food."

The ship continued to bounce and move, thunder also heard. Cole tilted and leaned around the door. "How much longer until we get there?"

"Not long." Jay answered with a concerned face. "Hey Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How you like a mucous salt sandwich?" He smirked while raising his sandwich in the air.

Cole takes one look at the sandwich, and holds his mouth, rushing to the railings. Jay laughs out loud, and continues. "Hahaha. Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?"

Nya nodded. "I know. He was such a brat at first, it's hard to believe he'll gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived..."

"Where is that runt?" Kai harshly cleared his throat.

<><><>

(Y/n's pov)

Training equipment popped out from the ground, and Lloyd and I trained. He was trying to teach himself Spinjitzu, even thought I advised him not to. I decided to stay with him so I could watch him and make sure he didn't accidentally hurt himself.

He pulled his ninja gi hood on, and narrowed his eyes at the equipment.

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from." Lloyd said.

I rolled my eyes at his attempted heroism, and chuckled. "Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninjaaaa go!"

He spun in a circle, then tripped over the spinning punching bags. He flipped over, and was thrown into the machines. Finally, the machines stop hitting him, and he sits up. I contain my giggles, and reach out for him. "Haha. You oka-" I pause to widen my eyes.

I throw my fist to punch him, but he swiftly caught it. Pythor laughed at my failed attempt, and smiled. He let go of my fist and became invisible.

"What a joke." He cackled. Lloyd rushed up and ran to me. "Y-Y/n? What's Pythor doing here?"

"Trespassing." I reply.

We frantically look around for the invisible snake, when Lloyd and I are lifted from the ground by his hands. He strangled me while he grabbed Lloyd's shirt collar.

"You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams." He cackled. I felt his attention turn to me as he spoke. "And you. You're just a waste of flesh who will never belong. You will always be a useless, abnormal, hybrid." He slithered.

I grunted as he held my throat, and tried kicking him.

"Let....go...of Lloyd...you.....you...slithering...sack of sc-scales....." I said through my teeth. He became visible again, and slithered towards the door. "You think I'd allow you ninja to steal the Fang Blades from me?" He smirked. He transferred me to his tail, as he wrapped Lloyd onto a punching bag. "You'll never get away with this!" He shouted. He continued to shout, but became muffled when a piece of duct tape was placed over his mouth.