The Royal Blacksmiths

(Y/n's pov)

We stared at a 3D visual of a Fang Blade. "They got the first one, but there are three more, and we only need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't. So the question still remains. How are we gonna find them first?" Nya questions while folding his arms.

Jay only stared at the girl with a dreamy look upon his face.

"I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious samurai." Jay fantasizingly sighed.

"Well ya better believe it." I said while snickering.

Jay only continued." Is anyone else blown away like I am?" He smiles. Kai angrily sighed. "We're over that. Can we move on?!"

Jay holds up a hand and cuts him off. "Bloop bloop blooop. Looks like someone's a little hot under the collar!"

Everyone smirks and Kai looks back and forth at them. "It appears his impatience is because he has not found his inner peace and unlocked his true potential like you, Y/n, and I have." Zane said.

"Great observation, Mr. Roboto. But Cole hasn't found it either." Kai rolled his eyes.

"I got it!" Cole exclaims.

"You've unlocked it?! Oh, why am I the only one?!" Kai cried. I shook my head, and sighed. "No! I figured out where I recognized the Fang Blade from!" He ran out the door. "I have a picture of it!"

"Oh, haha. Is that it?" Kai sighed.

I raise an eyebrow. "Annnd he didn't mention this before...?" I ask.

Kai sighed once more. "Good..."

"Got it!" Cole waved a photo book around. I walked and stood behind him. He flipped to a page with a picture of the Fang Blade. Instead of its....bare form...it was held in a rather large trophy.

Jay picked it up, and gasped. "That's it!"

I patted his back, and smiled. "Good job, Sherlock Holmes." he smiled back, and continued.

"Back where I grew up, there's this big competition where the winner wins the Blade Cup."

Everyone gazed upon the different memories kept in the books pages.

"My Dad won it multiple times." Cole said. "You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?" Zane awed.

"Oh, uh...he's a...uh a blacksmith." Cole looked the ground and stuttered. "Well there's nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith, too. Although, I've never heard of a competion-"

" That's because he's not a "blacksmith" blacksmith. He's a...royal Blacksmith." Cole shamefully admitted. He turned the page to reveal a happy man, who resembled Cole in many ways. Y/n smiled, but the others just laughed. "That's your dad?!" Jay snickered.

"Hey, don't diss on Cole. I could always bring up the fact that you were born in a junkyard." I smirked. Jay frowned, and everyone bursted with laughter, including Cole.

"But how did the Fang Blade become a trophy?" Kai asked.

"Well, supposedly, the Blade Cup was made by this guy who collected priceless artifacts. His name was something like, uh....Dutch.....no! Clutch! Clutch Powers! Anyways, it get passed on to each years winner." Cole states.

"Who has it now?" The white ninja questioned. Cole looks down to the ground in sadness. "I don't know. I haven't talked to my dad in years."

"How come? Can't we just ring him up?" I ask. He suddenly wears an alarmed expression on his face. "You can't! He thinks I'm in Ninjago City training at the Marty Openheimer School Of Performing Arts." He solemnly walks over to the steering wheel.