Home

The five ninja were outside training. They used their Golden Weapons in the course, teaching theirselves how to contain the power within.

As the four other ninja trained, the white one jumped from obstacle to obstacle, interrupting each ninjas focus.

It all came to an end when Zane ended up freezing the entire training course with his icy Spinjitzu.

"This roof isn't big enough for the five of us." Comments Kai.

"Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him." Corrects Cole.

"It's like he's in his own world." says Jay as Zane slowly stops his spin.

"I bet he can't even hear us." He shouts at the White ninja.

Zane jumps up, and throws his Shurikens.

" I mean, he is different, I'll admit. But isn't difference what makes someone unique?" The Indigo ninja says, trying to get them off the topic as she threw her fans in the air. The fans flew back into her hands, like boomerangs.

Sensei Wu approaches the gossping ninja. "Sensei, Zane's weird." Says Kai immaturely.

"What is weird?" Questions Sensei. "Someone who is different, or someone who is different than you?"

"No Sensei, he's "weird" weird. This guy walked into an occupied bathroom, that I was using, and started to comb his hair!" Exclaimed Cole.

"Uh huh. And while Nya and I were watching one of the rom coms on tv, he started laughing during a sad scene!" Jay says.

"Yeah, the same guy who also sat in the fridge to eat his bologna sandwich? Wait, you and Nya?" Snapped Kai.

"Uh hehehe. Sorry dude."

Kai looked like he was burning holes through Jay with his deadly glare.

"What about you Y/n? What's something weird this Ice lunatic has done around you?" Cole questions.

"Well I stand by what Sensei Wu said. And I don't find Zane to be weird or strange, it's just...him. And I don't want to spend our time pointing out each other's flaws. So can we please continue?" She says while throwing her fans at a target on a dummy.

It hits the target dead in the center, which catches the ninjas attention. Even the Master of Ice.

When she turns to look at Sensei, he nods, with a small smile.

Zane's attention is captured by one of the dummies on the course, and he properly bows to it.

Leaving the ninja with confused faces.

"We like the guy, he's really smart." Kai pauses to look at the ground. "He's just, uhh, a little off sometimes."

"Zane is a brother, and brothers are often different. I should know." Says Wu.

The doorbell is rung, and all the boys, except for Zane, shout ,"Mail!"

(Y/n's pov)

I sat on the stairs while I watched the boys unravel and collect their mail.

I didn't expect anything from the post man. I never get a thing from the rest of my family. Not that I've ever been in touch with them. I look up to see Zane walking around with a glum expression upon his face.

"Zane." I call out for him. He walks over, putting a smile on his face. I pat on the step next to me, as he gladly sits down. "So, nothing to expect either?" I question him while leaning on a nearby post.