Tick Tock

(3rd person pov)

Y/n's head snapped behind her. She gasped, and her back hit the rails. She quickly used the sleeves of her pajamas to wipe her wet cheeks.

"Y/n, what're you doing up? Are you okay?" Kai asked her. He tried walking up to her, but she ran up and hit a button. The training course popped up, and she ran behind a punching bag.

She started punching it with her fists, and Kai walked up to her, very confused. "Y/n? Earth the Y/n."

He tried to get her to talk, but she seemed very distracted. He finally stood in front of the punching bag, and she accidentally punched him in the stomach.

"Oh my god! Kai! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She frantically questioned while getting on her knees to help her friend.

"N-nyeah....I'm okay. Oof, you hit really hard." He laughed while clutching her stomach. She sighed in relief, but leaned back. She looked down, and frowned again.

"Hey. What's up? Cmon Y/n. Tellll meeee." Kai pokes her sides, and she finally gave in. "Haha. Okay okay. Fine." She said.

"I...I just had a nightmare."

"Oh, that's it? Well, what was the nightmare about? Was it about Cole? Because that would've been really scary." Kai chuckled.

"Heh...well I...I guess you could say that." She frowned even more. Kai raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what?"

"Kai...do you think I'm dangerous?" She quickly asked the fire ninja. He only stared at her in confusion. "What? No! Of course not." He saw her expression soften at the slightest.

"Y/n....what happened?"

She looked at the ground, scared meet his eyes. "I just.......there's just been things going on. Things I can't explain." She said.

"Well, can you try? For me?" He said, trying to make his friend feel better. She sighed and nodded. She told him about the first night, and how she started losing control. She explained her nightmare, and Kai sat there, wide eyed.

"Wow. I didn't know." Kai looked at her with big concern. "Well no duh. I just told you." She giggled.

The duo talked for a little more, and soon saw the sun rising. "Wow. We pulled an all nighter." Y/n yawned. "Let's go to bed." Kai said. "Mmmokay." Y/n said with her eyes closed.

They walked to their rooms, and fell asleep knowing they only had a few hours anyways.

<><><>

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up to a blinding sunlight in my eyes. I got up and changed into my ninja gi. I made my way outside to go find the ninja, and saw everyone cheering for Zane.

"I broke the record?" I heard Zane question. "You destroyed it!" Kai smiled, holding up the timer.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I walked out into the light.

"O-Oh. Hey Y/n!" Cole greeted. I walked out, and watched as Zane climbed out of the water. "So what record has Zane broken now?" I smirked.

"This guy was underwater for a whole ten minutes! He's inhuman!" Jay exclaimed, bowing to Zane.

I laughed, and high fived him. "Nice."

"Ha, thanks." Zane smiled. I saw Jay bursting with excitement. "Okay, okay, is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?! We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better! Just think of all of the things we've accomplished!"