The Day Ninjago Stood Still

(3rd person pov)

The ninja all stood around the dojo, and worked on training Lloyd. The Green Ninja wearing a tight blindfold over his eyes, and anticipated his friends attacks. "Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole instructs.

"Sight isn't your only advantage. Your hearing can also be of aid." Y/n adds.

Everyone raises their weapons and creep towards the blinded ninja. Dareth parts his hanging beads and sticks his head in. "Uh guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd heh, enjoy a clean dojo."

Dareths request goes unnoticed, as the entire group go in for the attack. Lloyd kicks the shurikens out of Zane's hands, and pulls the scythe out of Coles grip. Lloyd uses the scythe, and balances the staff part on the ground.

He spins around and kicks everyone to the ground. Cole's thrown back into Dareth, and Y/n grabs Lloyd's foot before it can hit her. She pulls him off the scythe, and he twists out of her grip. He kicks her on the side of her face, and she goes down in defeat.

Not knowing who he had hit, he kept up his defense. Kai tried hitting him with his katana, but he missed. Lloyd flipped over towards Jay while dodging Kais weapon, and kicked him onto the trophy table. Dareth shrieked, and rushed to his trophy's aid. The fight keeps going, and Jay gets kicked around some more.

Dareth rushes to open a window to prevent Jay from crashing through. Lloyd smirks through the blindfold, and egnites his hands with green flames. Dareth panics even more, and starts stomping on the burning particles landing on the carpet.

Y/n stands up, rubbing her jaw. She smiled at the growth of her little friend. He takes off the blindfold, and stares at the ninja groaning on the ground. "Uhh.....you guys okay?"

The guys sit up. "More or less." Cole shrugs. Y/n stands up, hand still over her face. She uses her free hand to pat him on the shoulder. "Well done. Although I think you could've kicked softer." She chuckled.

His eyes widen, and he grabs her face, turning it so he can see both sides. "Oh jeez, I-Im so sorry. Are you okay?"

She laughs at his concern, and grabs his wrists. "I'm fine. Don't worry so much."

He pulls his hands back, and turns red. "Y-Yeah. S-Sorry."

"Don't apologize!" She chuckles while playfully hitting his arm. The ground shakes, and Y/n yelps, stumbling back. She loses her balance, and trips over her feet. A red ninja notices, and leaps over to catch her. He catches her, and she slowly opens her eyes.

"O-Oh. Thanks Kai." She says as he lifts her up.

"No problem..."

Zane walks up to her, and Cole switches on the television. Jay comes rushing in, and for some reason he's panting. "Jay? Where were you?" Y/n asks, realizing he'd been missing for the last couple minutes.

"I've been pounding on that window, for the last two minutes! And no one came to let me in!" He grumbles.

"Oh. Sorry Jay." Lloyd says with a hopeful smile.

"What do you think that could be?" Cole questions.

"Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while." Kai suggests. "He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harms way." Misako says as she and Sensei enter the room.

"Misako is right." Sensei confirms. "He only tried to thwart his training. This is something else."

Jay raises an eyebrow. "But what is it?"