Never Trust a Snake

(Y/n's Pov)

Nya asked me if I could stay with the boys instead. I asked her why, and she said she had some things to work on, and didn't want it to disturb me. Even though I wanted to question further, I decided to respect her privacy.

Staying with the guys was fun, even thought we pretty much stayed up the whole night.

We woke up early for training, but Zane still seemed to be asleep. He started to mumble, and move around, and I just didn't have to heart to wake him up. As I walked over to the mirror to check my hair, he jumped up in his bed, hitting his head on the top bunk bed.

"Ooo. Zane, you okay?" I asked. "Yeah."

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Kai smirks.

"Wait. How come no one awakened me?" Zane rubs his head.

"We didn't think you wanted us to. You looked like you were having some dream." Kai says.

"How do I know this is not a drea-"

Wham!

Cole slam a pillow into his face and the whole team laughs. "Did that feel like a dream?"

"No, thank you for your help." Zane obliviously smiles. I smirks and I rolled my eyes.

I transformed into Cole, and tapped on his shoulder. I made my voice sound like his, and spoke up.

"Maybe you're dreaming." I said as I tase him on his sides with my lightning fingers.

"Ow! Y/n!!"

Cole frowns as the others laugh even harder. I turned back into myself, and fell back on my bed, and giggles.

<><><>

(3rd person pov)

The ninja all gather on the deck with Sensei to start their training. They made different poses, when Zane speaks up.

"I saw the falcon again."

"Whoa! Zane," Jay starts, " everytime you see that bird, something big happens. First, it lead you to the secret tree house."

"Then, the Bounty." Cole raises an eyebrow.

"Alright. Stretches. First, the swooping crane." Wu instructs them to do.

"This time.......it showed me the green ninja." Zane hushed.

Y/n only rolled her eyes and sighed before the others could react. Obviously not excited for the conversation to come.

"The Green Ninja?!" They all shout.

Wu looks to the boys in a stern manner. "That looks more like the shocked monkey. Bad form. More focus."

Well no duh.

Y/n sighed, and copied Sensei's movement. Jay waited until Sensei turned around before saying, "You can't just drop a bomb on us like that! Spill the beans!" An excited blue ninja half whispered.

"Yeah, what else did you see?" Kai questions.

"He was fighting Lord Garmadon." Zane simply states. "That's what the prophecy said. That the green ninja would defeat the dark lord." Kai looked up to the white ninja. "But did you have a chance to see which one of us was him?"

"Or her." she mumbled.

"Hey, I thought you weren't interested about the whole green ninja stuff!" Kai looks at her confused.