The Stone Army

( A/n : Yeah I skipped Wrong Place Wrong Time too, but it's because I couldn't think of anything else to add. Oh and also, I made another ninjago thingy, so if you want, please check it out! Sooooo back to the story —> )

(Y/n's pov)

The sounds of Zane's snoring and the guys soft breathing filled the room. Time traveling was very exhausting. Startling me, the alarm clock rang out. I groaned and flipped on my other side.

I heard the boys grunting and mumbling. For some reason, the ringing got louder. I sat up and saw Kai had thrown a rock at the alarm, and it flew onto the speaker.

I grumble and toss a pillow at him, falling back into the bed. I heard Lloyd sitting up and using his energy ball to silence the ringing. Without looking over, I heard Jay standing up and yawning. "Sunrise excercise. I hate sunrise excercise."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The door opened and in walked a tea sipping Sensei.

"Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up up up! It's a new day students. Before we start our sunrise excercise, I noticed the Dragon made another mess outside." He said while opening the blinds. He nervously chuckles, and heads out the door. "It looks like a two person job, heh."

Everyone widened their eyes and looked around. "U-Uh What was that Sensei? I didn't hear you."

"Was that an SOS call?"

"Uhhh got to go."

"Did anyone hear that?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. They all darted away except for me and Lloyd. "Wow. Very mature of you guys."

Lloyd didn't seem very fond of the idea either. "Ah. You might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller, but I've grown up now. And that's not fair."

His words seemed to anchor them down. They slumped their shoulders in guilt, and turned around. I shook my head at their behavior, especially Zanes.

Kai sighed, and nodded. "You're right. We have to settle this like men." He says while walking up.

"With a round of rock paper clamp!"

He holds out a hand, and makes a fist. The others join in, and hold out their hands. I roll my eyes, and walk out. "Okay. You guys win. Guess I'm doing clean up."

They all watch as I walk out, but Kai still tries to continue the game. When I walk out, I see Nya, and I wave. "Hey N. How's it?"

She smiles back. "Good, Thanks. How bout you?"

"Fine. I mean, if fine means tired and cranky than yeah. I'm fine."

"Okayyy what's wrong?" She sighs. I scoff and shake my head. "It's just.....everyone is changing."

Nya frowns. "Well.....what do you mean?"

"Ever since everyone's reached their full potential, the guys have been....different. Like, after Zane found out he was a nindroid, sure, its pretty cool, and there's nothing wrong with it, but....he wasn't the person I met the day Kai and I became ninja. And not to mention, you and Jay. Not gonna complain, but ever since you two became a thing, I see less and less of you. You're my best friendddd. I need you too you know?"

She giggles, and smiles. "Haha. Trust me. Im not going anywhere."

I chuckle, and sigh. "And don't even get me started on Lloyd. Before the Grundal incident, he was one of the sweetest kids I knew. Almost like a little brother. But Garmadon just had to take that away too...."

She nods in agreement, and tries to cheer me up. "Well, we knew something like this was going to happen, I mean, he's gonna have to face his father sooner or later. Right?"