The Last Hope

(Y/ns pov)

I sat on the beach and watched the guys celebrate. We acquired our new elemental weapons, and got our abilities back. I never lost them in the first place, but I was glad the boys got theirs back.

I shook my head at their behavior, throwing coconuts into the air only to blow them up with their blasts of power.

They were doing some competition, seeing who could blow up the coconuts the best.

"Revealing our exact location right when we're on their hit list. Great decision making skills, I approve!" I say with a sarcastic thumbs up.

"Oh come on Y/n! Loosen up a bit! We got sweet weapons back, aren't you gonna celebrate? I mean, we deserve it!" Jay exclaims, throwing another coconut.

I shake my head. "I'll save the celebrating for the day Lloyd defeats his father. But for now, I wanna focus on how we're gonna do that."

I lay back down on the sand, Lloyd noticing.

I heard walking, and slowly turned my head. "Hey Blondie."

"H-Hey. Don't call me that." He complained, trying to hide his smile.

"Aww don't pretend you don't like it. I see that smile you're hiding."

He chuckles, hiding his face. "Am I that bad at hiding it?"

I smile, shrugging. Sensei Wu turns the corner, angrily staring at the four other boys.

Lloyd and I look at each other, me giving him a knowing I told them so look.

"Are you trying to reveal our hidden location?" Sensei lectures.

Kai quickly puts his sword away. "Sorry Sensei. We were just practicing our cool new elemental blades."

"And our witty quips!" Jay adds.

Sensei sighs. "Be wary of your overconfidence ninja. While it is true you can defeat the Stone Army, only Lloyd has the power to defeat Lord Garmadon. When it's all over, we'll see who laughs last."

They all bow. "Yes Sensei."

Jay and Kai packed there blades away, I and stood up, walking over. I smacked them on the back of the heads. "Idiots." I chuckled.

I walked over the water, kneeling down. I'm wearing my shorts, so I was totally fine. I'm about to just jump in, when Cole stops me. "Y/n...you're just gonna jump in? Like that?"

I smirk. "Like what Coley?"

He turned red. "I-In your....in your regular clothes."

I smile, rolling my eyes. "Hmm. Okay."

I pull the shirt over my head, and slowly take off my shorts. Of course I had a bathing suit on, but they didn't know that.

I revealed an indigo two piece, and when I looked back up, all the guys were gawking. "Well? Is this better?" I say with a scoff.

None of them reply, so I continue my way to the ocean. "Idiots."

<><><>

I was swimming around, minding my own business. We were already ahead, so I figured this was somewhat appropriate.

I swam in different directions, but still marked where I was going. I wasn't about to get lost. At least, not this easily.

I kept gliding through the water, when I heard distant shouting. I raised an eyebrow.

Hmm. That was strange.