Island of Darkness

(Y/ns pov)

We made it to the Island of Darkness, and all we could do was wait for the perfect time to search for Garmadon. Kai comes back from his hiding position, and sighs. "This place is swarming with Garmadons indestructible Stone Army.

"Good thing we're ninja, and we know how to hide." Jay says while placing a leaf down.

Cole grunts. "Who wants to hide when you can fight?! I'm getting tired of burying our heads in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." He impatiently throws his shovel on the floor.

I smile. "Wellll sometimes violence isn't the answer."

Zane stands up from the hole he was digging. "While that is true, they still seem to have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish."

Sensei walks out of the Bounty to inform us. "That is why we must find the temple of light."

*timeskip brought to you by your lazy author :p *

We set out for a search on Garmadons camp. Lloyd stayed behind, we didn't want to provoke an early final battle before Lloyd was prepared. That would be chaos.

The five of us spied overhead on a tall cliff, giving us a view on the crowded little army. "Look," Jay pointed. "That must be Garmadons camp!"

I shook my head. "You think?"

"No, I thought this was a take out restaurant!" Kai said as he rolled his eyes."It looks like they're building something, but building what?"

Cole shushes them. "Quiet you bozos. We still need to find what the medallion matches up to." He holds up the gold medallion and looks through the carved shape inside.

Zane takes it from his hands. "Let me see." He scans the camp with the coin and finally stops on something. "...Wait."

"What do you see?" I say while scooting closer, trying to find what he's looking at.

He points at a table under one of the tents. "Look, there."

My eyes enlarge. "Is that....."

"The falcon! I thought it was shot down and was gone for good." Kai said. He spoke what we were all thinking.

Zane shakes his head while standing up. "Not if I can retrieve it and get the pieces back to my father."

Cole frowns. "Wait. You're veering from the plan. We're supposed to head to the Temple of Light and stay out of sight.

If I were any of you, I'd do the same." He looks back at the falcon. "I have to get my friend back."

He hops off the rocks, and heads into the camp. I huff. "Great. Now I have to go after him."

Kai grabs my arm. "The more of us go, the more chance we'll get caught. We just have to stay here and hope he doesn't get seen."

I frown. "If It were you stuck there, wouldn't you want me to get you out?" I question.

His grip loosens a little, and I slip out of it for the moment. I tune out his pleads for me to come back, but I'm already over the gate.

I catch up with him, and he turns to me with surprise. "You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun, did you?" I smirk.

He smiles. "Not at all."

*another timeskip brought to you ur fav author ;) jk I ain't no ones favorite )

Zane was still trying to find out how to retrieve the falcon, yet he still hesitated. After a while of waiting for him, and tapped on his shoulder, and shook my head. "Stay hidden. I've got this."