Chapter 4 2/2- Eren's Vision

Eren's Pov

As I took the mask and tied it on my belt, I've felt strange, like someone's watching me. I looked around to see if someone was suspicious or what. But I found nothing, or should I say, no one acting suspicious.

Maybe it was just my imagination?

Maybe I'm just being a paranoid.

I should get on my horse now.

I shook my head and headed to my horse, I prepared myself, got on and positioned myself in the middle of my childhood friends. Mikasa to my left, and Armin to my right. The Captain (correct me if I'm wrong) gave one last speach and we headed off.

----------------------

We're moving at a slow pace, it's been seventeen hours after the titans have been spotted, Squad Leader Hanji told us that we are heading to Utgard Castle, a place where we could get a good view of the wall with it's tower.

We've headed off after a few minutes or maybe an hour and I've been feeling weird lately. I closed my eyes and held my head down, getting myself together.

I wonder who's 'Riya'

Why did she not want the mask anymore?

Why did she leave it there?

Why did I feel a sense of responsibility when I touched the mask and read the letter?

Why did I feel watched?

Is there a spy watching over me or...?

Maybe it might be Mikasa always watching me like an overprotective sister

But when I scanned the area no one was watching me

What the...

I opened my eyes and I saw that I wasn't on top of my horse anymore, in my vision was a night sky with a sea of stars, a forest under the moonlight, an opened gate at the end of the forest, and some strands of orange hair in front of me.

Wait...

Where am I?

I was on my horse a while ago

Riding to Utgard Castle

But how did I end up here?

I don't have orange hair

Nor am I supposed to be in a forest with a gate at the end

This isn't my body....

This is someone else's!!!

I blinked.

We're now inside the gate, I didn't notice but the orange haired person was holding a bunny. A white stuffed bunny. The person was near a.......what? Then another person came to my vision going to the door of the 'thing', it was a young boy, he had snow white hair and crystal blue eyes. He was wearing a white buttoned up long sleeved shirt with a collar, white pants and brown shoes. He has numbers on his neck that I didn't seem to understand. He was saying something but all I could hear was his muffled voices.