Chapter 52- Secret Room

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

'But I never grasped on it for too long.'

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

❖ 3rd Person pov ❖

An owl watches the group walk back to the forest.

It was about to fly away when it got knocked down by another owl with white and grey feathers that looked like it was glowing in the moonlight, as well as yellow sharp eyes that are fully awake in the night.

"Hoot. Hoot." It said as it continued to stand on the destroyed robot owl.

"What was that noise?" Questioned the titan shifter as he looked at the direction where the owl and the destroyed owl was, except it was getting blocked by the trees.

"Probably just the crows destroying the owls, nothing much." Said Ray as they continued to walk.

'.....Oya oya oya.....'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They were about to reach the end of the forest until the albino slayer saw a plant that she remembered she promised Armin and Anna to get for them so they could see it up close when she, Anna, and he were studying about medicine.

"Chotto!" Said Shira to the others as she went over to flowers with white petals that turned to blue as it neared the Sepal.

The flower was glowing, which helped her spot it in the night.

"Eh?" Questioned Emma.

Shira came back to them with a bouquet in hand, "Gomen, I promised Armin to bring back some of this flowers." Said she with the usual smile.

"What are those?" Questioned Ray, looking at the glowing flowers.

"Hey.....is that....?" Emma said to the titan boy, referring to the flowers.

"You know what those are?" Questioned the pink eyed girl.

"Yeah, we saw them in a dream once." Said Eren as he took one of the flowers and observed them closer.

"Really?" Kazeyuki questioned.

"Yeah! I think it was called the 'Silent Princess.'" Said Emma, remembering the dream.

"Souka....." Said Shira as they began to walk again.

"Tell us more about it gin- Emma!" Said Nezuko as she gave her a side hug.

"Eh???? Why not Eren???" The ginger took a glance at Eren.

"Hey! Put me out of that! You remember things better!" He quickly retorted.

"Mean, bleh." Emma poke out her tounge at him.

"I swear these too...." Oliver sighed from beside Eren.

Emma turned back to the two girls beside her.

"So anyways....."