Chapter 14- The Ackermans and Explanations

Credits to the Artist!

Eren's pov

"You're.......here........"

"Captain Levi.........Mikasa........"

I managed to stay while in a state of shock. Armin managed to snap out of his trance and get up.

"Eren!" Said Mikasa as she ran up to me and lunged at me with tears in her eyes. I let out a yelp as Mikasa wrapped her arms around my body and hugged me tightly. I fell backwards with an 'oof' sound since I got caught off guard when she lunged at me.

Mikasa....

"Eren!" Armin yelped out.

Mikasa was now on top of me hugging me, correction, squeezing my lungs out as I had trouble breathing.

"Mikasa......I can't breathe......" I said while patting her back. But she didn't seem to budge as she hugged me tighter.

I gave Armin a look that says 'Help me' while I'm stuck in the grasps of the female Ackerman.

Armin then began to pry Mikasa off me which somehow worked as she let go of me while I did deep breaths to get back the air that was taken from me.

"Sorry....." Said Mikasa as she looked at me and Armin. But the look in her face tells me that I know what's going to happen.

3......

Armin looked wearily to me and Mikasa as she began to be a little too quiet for a while.

2.....

I gave out a sigh as Mikasa's lips started to tremble.

1...

"Did something happened to you?! Are you guys okay?! Who were those kids with you?! Do you have any injuries?! Are you-" Mikasa kept barging me question as me and Armin kept telling her that we're fine

Ah sh*t

Here we go again.....

"Mikasa! For the last time, we're fine! Me and Armin are fine!" I said, already irritated with her repeatedly questioning us.

"But-"

"Mikasa, I can assure you their fine, if they were able to get in the walls in one piece during the expeditions then they will be able to survive in a forest." I got startled as another voice interrupted Mikasa.

I looked up and saw that Captain Levi was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, he had the same expression on his face, bored as ever.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue with annoyance.

I forgot the Captain was there....

"You done with your reunion?" He asked with slight irritation.

I nodded my head vertically and stood up, Mikasa followed as well as Armin.