mirio togata x reader: 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴

________third person pov________

Why are there so many different kinds?? Mirio was having an internal crisis as he scoured the skincare aisle for a face mask he thought his girlfriend, [Y/N], would like. Charcoal for exfoliation, seaweed for purification, aloe for hydration, the list went on. Would she be offended if he bought one that implied she had bad skin? She had asked him to only get her a face mask as a gift for their one year anniversary, as she didn't want him to overspend on multiple gifts. He, of course, wanted to spoil her, but respected her concerns and was now faced with the excruciating task of decision making.

Mirio then thought of a perfect idea. Why not buy one of each and let her choose? Yes, that was perfect! Ingenious! He left the racks almost bare as he grabbed nearly every face mask the store had to offer. Proud of his decision, Mirio strolled out of [insert store] with confidence, about three bags full of face masks, and pure excitement to see [Y/N]'s reaction to his anniversary gift.

_______t i m e s k i p______

"You what??" [Y/N] gasped, looking at what must have been dozens of face masks of all kinds laid out in front of her.

"Surprise!! I couldn't decide on what you would like, so I thought 'why not get them all so she'll be happy no matter what!' Isn't that so smart of me?" Mirio looked to [Y/N] with his wide puppy eyes, and she sighed in response.

"I would have been fine with anything, the reason I asked for a face mask was so that you wouldn't go off and overspend, but you did exactly that," she chuckled, feeling somewhat guilty but mostly grateful for her considerate and wholesome boyfriend. "But thank you, your idea was very thoughtful."

"It's not a problem, [Y/N], really," he huffed with a winning smile that could blind a person and gave [Y/N] a tight hug. "Happy anniversary!"

She wrapped her arms around Mirio in response, mumbling "happy anniversary" into his chest.

"You know, I'm gonna need some help using up these masks," [Y/N] said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oooh! Can I use the pomegranate one??"

___________________________