kaminari denki x reader: 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘺!

________third person pov_______

"Whaddup, baby," Kaminari mumbled in his groggy morning voice. He was being shoved awake from his peaceful 10 hours of sleep by his girlfriend [Y/N], evidently upset and in a rush.

"Get up! We have lunch reservations with agency employees in an hour!!" Shoulder shaking, blanket tugging, forced eyelid opening—none of it had any affect on the blonde.

"Just go without me," he groaned, rolling over to face away from her.

"Do you have any idea how bad that would look for you? You could get fired!"

Kaminari rolled over again and looked at [Y/N] with a blank expression. "My darling. My beloved. I don't want to leave this bed. And I hate everyone at the agency anyway."

[Y/N]'s eyebrows furrowed. "I don't care. Up. Now." She reached to grab his arm, but before she could even touch him, he had her wrist encased in his hand. Puzzled, she looked from her wrist to the smirking blonde who held it. In an instant, he pulled her into bed next to him.

"Denki-!" [Y/N] shouted in retaliation.

"Shh, relax," Kaminari whispered. "See, isn't it nice to just lay and not worry?"

[Y/N] didn't respond. She enjoyed the feeling of his arms tangled around her waist, pulling her close. His chin rested on top of her head and he hummed a content sigh.

Maybe lunch could wait.

____________________________