kaminari denki x reader: 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦

(a/n): written as if your bedroom was on the second floor of your house. if your house doesn't have a second floor, then now it does :)

________third person pov________

[Y/N] scrolled mindlessly through social media on her phone, laying on her stomach on her bed. Her elbows propped herself up and her legs softly kicked back and forth while she sifted through the internet. It was well past midnight, and the whole house was silent. Was.

Tap.

[Y/N] practically leapt out of her skin from the sudden noise that erupted from her bedroom window. Her [e/c] eyes darted to the pitch black sky outside, waiting quietly for any more abnormal sounds. A few more anxiety-ridden seconds passed, and other tap pricked at [Y/N]'s ears. With furrowed brows, she abandoned her rather comfy spot on her bed and peeked cautiously down to her backyard.

The light from her bedroom spilled out into the night, illuminating a blonde with a handful of pebbles ready for throwing. Curious, [Y/N] pushed her window open.

"Denki? What're you doing here?! It's late!" she whisper-yelled as to not be heard by her family. As excited as she was that he was there, she really didn't want to face any repercussions for her boyfriend being right outside the house in the early hours of the morning.

"Hey gorgeous, glad to see you too," he chuckled. "What're you up to?"

"You could've just texted me if you wanted to know!"

"That's true," Kaminari hummed, crossing his arms, "but I also wanted to scoop you and go somewhere. All day breakfast at a 24-hour diner sounds so good right now, you down?"

"How the hell am I supposed to get down there without making any noise?!" [Y/N] snapped, getting worried. She didn't necessarily like the idea of sneaking out.

"You could hop out of the window. Promise I'll catch you," he suggested with a wink.

"Hah. No."

"You know what, I'm getting some Romeo and Juliet vibes right now. Isn't this so romantic?"

"I hate you. I'll be down in a second, but if I'm caught and grounded, you're in for it," [Y/N] threatened.

"I'll be practicing my lines in the meantime!"

______________________

(a/n): thank you so much for 50 votes and 800+ reads! so thankful for you all <3