midoriya izuku x reader: 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 [𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘶]

(a/n) - please don't roast me on my limited soccer knowledge, i played in middle school but that was like 5 years ago lol. enjoy!

________third person pov________

The bleacher seats felt cold on [Y/N]'s legs, even through the fabric of her jeans. It was early April, and winter hadn't thawed completely yet. The soccer field was littered with varsity players running here and there. [Y/N], however, was specifically watching for one player.

Her best friend, Jiro, was seated next to her. "We're three points ahead!" she stated excitedly.

"Yeah, we've got this in the bag," [Y/N] confirmed as her eyes followed a head of dark green hair. There were just a handful of seconds left in the game. The scoreboard read 2-5, U.A. in the lead. Ketsubutsu Academy was putting up a good fight, but with Midoriya as one of U.A.'s main forward players, they struggled to keep up; on top of Bakugo's defense, Iida's speed as a center, and Todoroki's slick passes.

Midoriya had control of the ball, and was dodging Ketsubutsu's defense. A swift kick sent the ball flying and into the top right corner of the goal net, avoiding the hands of the goalie. The stands erupted and the observers jumped to their feet, with the two girls joining in. [Y/N] hopped up and down, clapping while watching Midoriya high-five his fellow forward, Kirishima. He wiped sweat from his forehead and jogged back to the center field. The ref blew his whistle and the game was over; victory for U.A. The boys all slapped each other on the back and were chatting among themselves.

"Did you want to go see him?" Jiro asked [Y/N], and she nodded in response.

The girls left their spots on the bleachers and waited on the sidelines for the players to head to the locker room. The herd of boys migrated towards where they stood, and Midoriya's eyes met [Y/N]'s.

"Hey!! [Y/N]!!!" he shouted, jogging away from his teammates and towards his girlfriend. "Did you see that last goal?!"

She held her arms out and embraced him, despite his sweat-soaked jersey. "I did! But it doesn't surprise me," [Y/N] answered, now face to face with him, "you're U.A.'s best forward!"

"Oh, stop," he blushed, looking down to the side.

Before any more words could be exchanged, the group of boys had caught up to the sideline. Kaminari treaded over to Jiro, looking smug.

"Hey babe, where's my victory kiss?" he bluntly asked, earning a cocked eyebrow from Jiro.

"I don't give out victory kisses to benchwarmers," she shot back, lightly giggling.

He clenched at his heart dramatically. "If not me, then who would accompany the lonely bench?" he joked along, chuckling with her.

Midoriya nudged [Y/N]'s arm. "After I hit the showers, we should do something. You busy?"

"You know I never am," she laughed. "Ice cream?"

"Sounds perfect. Meet you back out here in a few," he hollered over his shoulder, catching up with his team.

"God, get a room," Kaminari rolled his eyes and crossed his arms playfully.

"Shouldn't you go shower? Oh wait, you didn't do anything the whole game."

"Shut up!"

__________________________