todoroki shoto x reader: 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰

_______third person pov_______

Todoroki awoke to his phone's continuous buzzing. Who the hell was calling at two in the morning? He squinted at the bright screen and read the caller ID.

[Y/N] <3

Accept         Decline

As soon as he saw her name, his finger immediately and thoughtlessly pressed "accept" and he held the speaker to his ear.

"Hello—"

"SHOTO! I n-need you to come to my d-dorm room, like, this second!" [Y/N] whisper-yelled through the phone, stammering.

"[Y/N], what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I j-just need you here," she whimpered, making Todoroki's heart flip in his rib cage.

"I'll be there in a second, just hold on." He pressed the "end call" button and immediately flew into action. Without turning the lights on in his room, he used his flashlight feature on his phone and crept out of his room and down the hallway to the other side of the dormitory. When he arrived outside of [Y/N]'s room, he noticed light spilling onto the floor through the crack of the door. Todoroki used his index and middle fingers to tap on the door, and a pair of terrified, [eye color] eyes greeted him through the small opening she made in the doorway.

"Finally," she breathed, pulling him in by his arm and shutting the door behind him.

"I came as soon as you called. I didn't want to run because then I would've been caught, otherwise I would have," Todoroki explained. "What's the matter?"

[Y/N] looked into his eyes with her tearful ones and latched onto his arm, pointing at her bed. "I saw a sp-spider on my bed," she trailed off, tightening her already vise-like grip on the boy's arm. "It was huge! I don't even wanna look at it!" She buried her face in Todoroki's chest, and he couldn't help but feel confused.

"What's wrong with a little spider?" he wondered. Surely it wasn't doing any harm.

"Shoto, you didn't even see it," [Y/N] whined. "It was like the size of two quarters!!" She hid her face again, then asked, "Can you please kill it for me..?"

"I don't believe in senseless killing, but if it was bothering you and your sleep, then I suppose it must go." Todoroki grabbed a couple of tissues, and after spotting the disgusting pest on the side of his girlfriend's bed, pinched it and balled it up to ensure it's demise. "I got it," he stated flatly, tossing the ball of tissue into the garbage can.

"Thank you so much! You saved me; you're my hero!!" [Y/N] tackled Todoroki and gave him dozens of little kisses on the cheek.

A light smile graced his features as he welcomed the affection. "It wasn't a big deal. Can I go back to bed now?"

__________________________