keigo takami(hawks) x reader: 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘳

TRIGGER WARNING
sexual assault

_________first person pov_________

"Miss, could you help me? I'm afraid I'm lost."

I was walking to my car when a voice caught my attention. I halted my steps on the downtown sidewalk as I turned to see a man a little older than me. His features were illuminated by the street lamp hanging above him. It was late into the night and I had just got off work, leaving me tired and worn out. I wasn't in a hurry, though, and I would've felt bad if I didn't at least give some help to this stranger.

Wordlessly, I approached the man who was looking at his phone with a puzzling expression. When I got close enough to see his phone, I noticed it was just open to his home screen. Not any sort of map or location app. Huh?

"Um-"

Before I could make another sound, a large hand slammed over my mouth, the other hand gripping my wrist tightly.

"Shh, come with me," he huffed, dragging me the opposite direction from where I was walking. I tried pulling away with all my strength, but it was futile. My screams weren't able to escape into the night air, and when I tried making any sounds, the stranger's fingers dug ruthlessly into my fragile skin. As he pulled me along, his path took a sharp left turn into an alley. If I wasn't frantic before, then I definitely was now.

"You're gonna be a good little girl and not make a sound, got it?" he grunted, uncovering my mouth to dig something out of his pocket. A switchblade glinted in the dim light of the moon. "Or this will end up in your throat."

I could barely even register his words. Terror clogged my vocal cords, my rapid heartbeat deafened me. I felt numb and stiff.

He pushed me to the ground and pinned my wrists above my head, locking me in place by positioning himself on top of me. His free hand lifted my shirt as I squirmed under his power. He tossed the article of clothing deeper into the alley and evaluated my body with hungry eyes.

His ravenous hand made its way towards my breasts, and I instinctively screamed. The man immediately pressed my wrists harder into the pavement and glared at me, reaching for the switchblade. He held it in front of my face.

"What did I tell you? That's your one freebie, bitch. You're lucky that you've got nice enough tits to make me feel so generous."

Hot tears rolled down my temples as I writhed in pain from my wrists being squeezed so hard. I felt so helpless and used. Barely human. I decided I would rather die than to be this monster's means of pleasure. I opened my mouth to scream again, when I heard thundering footsteps echo off of the concrete walls surrounding the alley.

"Hey! What's going on here?!"

I could barely see with my tearful eyes, but that voice, like a godsend, made the man freeze up.

"Oh you've done it now," he mumbled, lifting the switchblade above my head. Before it could impact my skin, a red feather smacked the weapon of out of his hand and landed yards away.

The man, realizing he was caught, stood up and released me, but not before delivering a swift blow to my side with a kick, and ran off. A clump of red feathers flew by and chased after him deeper into the alleyway.

I rolled onto my side and hugged my knees, choking on my painful sobs. I watched the man run away, the man that I pitied for being lost just minutes before.

The footsteps slowed until the owner of the voice was right behind me. A pair of boots passed by my blurred vision and the person crouched down in front of me. Soft, golden eyes and large red wings greeted me with tenderness.

"Hey, are you hurt? Can you stand?" He offered a hand for me to take, but I folded deeper into myself, hiding my nearly bare chest. I felt so exposed, so humiliated. I just wanted to disappear. "It's alright, hey, I'll get you out of here. I'm Hawks. What's your name, sweetheart?" His voice was effortlessly smooth and calming.

Words fumbled around inside my mouth. I felt like I wanted to just say everything and anything, but I was still struggling to breathe steadily. I felt like throwing up.

"Let's get you home, alright? Are you bleeding at all?"

I blocked out his words and stared at my shirt crumpled on the ground just behind the pro hero. I pointed a weak finger to it wordlessly, and his gaze followed to where it lay. He picked it up and held onto it, waiting for me to take it.

"Do you want help putting it on?" he asked. I nodded, shaking in pain. I slowly began to sit up and noticed the bruises forming on my wrist as I reached for the shirt. Hawks seemed to notice them too. He steadied my feeble hands as I pulled the shirt over my head and pushed my arms through the sleeves.

"Th-ank y-you," I finally managed to stutter. "M-my car is- is just a few- blocks away."

"I'll walk you there. Let me help you up." He carefully lifted me to my feet by my hands and let me use him as a crutch.

_____________________________