kirishima eijirou x reader: 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦

________third person pov________

[Y/N] stared up at the dark ceiling above her. She was having another insomnia spell, something that happened almost every other night. Her brain was tired, but her eyes rebelled against the sweet peace of rest. Heaving a sigh, she shifted her gaze to her boyfriend softly snoring next to her. Kirishima's face was half-buried into a pillow, mouth parted open with a tiny pool of drool forming under his lip and spilling onto the fabric of the pillowcase. His eyebrows were furrowed, and [Y/N] wondered what he was dreaming about in that red little head of his.

She gently tossed her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. Her [e/c] eyes evaluated her boyfriend's bedroom: posters from his middle school days lining the walls, hand weights and various other workout gear tucked into a corner, and some comic books along with textbooks sprinkled across the carpeted floor. His room was painted a dark grey, a color [Y/N] found to be rather soothing. She noticed the window's curtain was partially pulled to the side, so she tiptoed to take a peek outside. As her hand reached to tug the curtain open, a voice startled her.

"Whatcha up to?" Kirishima had himself propped up by his elbow, squinting at [Y/N] from his remnants of sleep.

She felt her face get warm, like she was caught doing something she shouldn't have. "I was gonna look out the window," she trailed off, releasing her grip on the curtain.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping instead?" he asked, smirking, then realizing why his girlfriend would be wandering his room at night after reading her embarrassed face. "Do you want a hot cocoa or something? That usually works, right?"

[Y/N]'s lips tugged into a soft smile as she nodded, beginning to follow him out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

___________________________