tamaki amajiki x reader: 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

________first person pov_______

"Still not up yet?" Tamaki came up from behind me and handed me my coffee mug. I was sitting on a pile of blankets, and he bent down to sit next to me. We were on top of a remote hill with a sea of prairie grass rolling with the wind below. The morning sky was still dark with peachy hues just barely peeking over the horizon.

"Nope," I sighed, warming my hands with the hot mug. "The sun sure is taking its sweet time."

Tamaki leaned into me while sipping from his coffee. "We're in no rush," he hummed, trying to get me in better spirits. Waking up at 5 am really wasn't ideal, but Tamaki had asked me dozens of times to watch the sunrise with him, and honestly, I couldn't resist his puppy face.

"I miss my bed," I whined, leaning into him in return. He stroked my hair, resting his cheek on top of my head.

We stayed this way as the sun crept upwards from behind the grassy field. Pinks and oranges progressively bled into the pale blue sky until the sun fully emerged and illuminated a new day. I felt myself drifting back to sleep while resting my head on Tamaki's shoulder. I took in the beauty of the painting-like sky and felt appreciative that Tamaki wanted to share this moment with me. A smile ghosted my features as my eyes fluttered shut, listening to the birds awakening and the steady breathing of my boyfriend next to me.

_________________________