sero hanta x reader: 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩

(a/n): thank you for 100+ votes!! also this story is a goofy one for a goofy tapey boy, please enjoy!

_________third person pov________

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" Sero dragged a horrified [h/c] girl behind him to get in line for the roller coaster Venomous Wrath. The couple was spending the day at the amusement park, and the terrorized girl [Y/N] was praying all day that her boyfriend would forget about the ginormous, life-threatening ride whose name was an accurate depiction of itself. Corkscrews, loops, 90 degree turns; it looked like whiplash made out of steel beams. [Y/N] was practically begging Sero to turn around.

"I think the ferris wheel will be just as fun the seventh time!" she pleaded, tugging against his grip on her wrist.

"[Y/N], if I ride that ferris wheel one more time, I will jump off from the top. This is gonna be way better, trust me." He pointed to the small shack right by the exit of the ride, where a series of TVs showed photographs taken of riders in the midst of the ride. "Don't you want to get a picture of us? It'll be sooooo romantic~" he coaxed, drawing out the last part of his sentence and nudging [Y/N] playfully.

"I'll look like a doofus!! No way." Before [Y/N] could say another word, she realized Sero had already dragged her too far to go back; patrons stacked up behind them and prevented an easy escape. "How dare you deceive me," she mumbled menacingly.

"Thank me later, babe."

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

The ride attendant fastened [Y/N] and Sero into their seats, and [Y/N] felt a wave of nausea settle in. She mentally swore to beat him unconscious if she threw up on the ride. The countdown began, and Sero held his hand out for [Y/N] to take. She looked over at him and was met with his puppy eyes.

"Forgive me?" he teasingly pouted as the cars slowly wheeled to the summit.

She took his hand and squeezed it with a smile. "Never."

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

"Oh. My. God." [Y/N] stared at the TV screen with her and Sero's picture on it. Sero was doubled over, dying of laughter. She was traumatized by the ride, sure, but the picture? A whole other story.

"Who knew- you could look- like that?!" Sero breathed between cackles and [Y/N] forced every fiber in her body to resist the urge to dropkick him. Sero looked perfectly fine, as any rider would, but [Y/N]... well...

After his fit of laughter, Sero immediately bought the photo with the words "I survived The Venomous Wrath!" on the frame, and claimed it to be his most prized possession

____________________________