bakugo katsuki x reader: 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯

_______third person pov_______

"Katsuki! Who's that pretty little lady with you?" one of Bakugo's relatives called out to the blonde boy. [Y/N], the "pretty little lady," was invited by her boyfriend's mother, Mitsuki, to attend their family reunion. The two had been together for nearly a year, and Mitsuki was in love with her the minute she laid eyes on her. She was everything that her son needed to keep his head cool while also pushing him to do his best. Bakugo, when discovering [Y/N]'s invitation, flipped his lid and refused her attending. However, after some "convincing" (really just smacking upside the head), he gave into the idea. So there they were, in front of his parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

"That's [Y/N]!!" Mistuki proclaimed. "Oh sweetie, come here and meet everyone!" [Y/N] stepped in through the doorframe and into the Bakugo house, walking into the living room.

"It's nice to meet you all," she greeted politely. Bakugo stayed quiet behind her, both embarrassed and mortified.

"What's with the formality? You're family, aren't you?" an uncle of Bakugo bellowed. "Unless Katsuki scared you into submission." The group of the adults laughed, and [Y/N] became flustered.

Giving a weak, nervous smile, [Y/N] opened her mouth to speak, but before any words came out, a pair of young boys darted around the corner and sped their way to her boyfriend.

"KATSUKIIIII!!" one screamed.

"Can we watch you use your quirk? Please? Pleeeaassee?" They jumped and pleaded at his knees, starling him. [Y/N] remembered Bakugo mentioning how he had two little cousins that were obsessed with him, and even if he acted like he hated it, she couldn't believe how adorable the sight in front of her was.

"Not in the house, or I'll burn the damn place down," he mumbled, heading towards the back door with his little posse in tow. [Y/N] followed behind, giving a wave to the room of adults before leaving the room.

You're family, aren't you?

A smile grew on [Y/N]'s face. I sure would like to be.

__________________________