Chapter 4- Teddy Lupin

Harry cleared his throat rather dramatically. "I'm Harry Potter. In a lo-" before Harry could finish, Sirius fainted on the couch. The other three payed him no attention as they looked at Harry, gaping.

●●●●●●●

After what seemed like forever, James practically yelled with a high pitched voice. "You- You are a Potter?"

The other two nodded as if they were trying to ask the same question.

Harry tilted his head to his right side and looked at them questioningly. "Like I said. Harry Potter. Did I stutter?"

All of them looked at Harry - except Sirius who was still on the couch, snoring - in awe. James had a son! Not to mention he was a celebrity! Suddenly all of them remembered that Lily could be the mum and looked at Lily, who was staring at Harry with tears in her eyes because she too, had figured out that Harry could be her son.

"Leyla? Are you okay?" Harry asked, worried. Why the hell was that girl crying?

Lily wiped her eyes and gave a laugh under her breath. "I'm quiet alright, Harry. Thank you for asking. Now tell me, who is that little guy?" She asked, pointing at the child.

Harry grinned and kissed the top of Teddy's head, making the child nuzzle his shoulder. "This is my godson, Teddy. He is staying with me for Christmas since his grandmother is visiting her friends in America."

Remus, who had finally found his voice, asked. "Is Teddy his full name? Don't get me wrong. It's just... unique."

Harry chuckled. "No, actually. His full name is Edward Remus Lupin."

All of them - except Sirius who had just woken up and fainted because of the news again - gasped out loud. Remus looked at the child in a new light. He couldn't stop asking questions in his mind. Who was the mother? Was he a werewolf? Why isn't the future him with his child now? Who is his grandmother? Why would someone marry a werewolf like him?

Before anybody could say something, Teddy woke up, giving a huge yawn and looking up at Harry, grinning widely. "Hawwy!" He exclaimed loudly, changing his hair colour to Harry's.

Even though Harry had wanted his first word to be 'Moony', Teddy chose to say 'Harry'.

Harry looked down at the child on his lap and gave a little smile. "Good morning, sleepy head. Do you want to meet new people?" He asked fondly.

Teddy's eyes widened and looked around to see a girl who looked at them in awe -because he was a fricking Metamorphmagus- a boy with glasses, another boy who was sleeping and another boy who looked pale with scars all over his face.

He looked at the boy with scars longer than the others like he was trying to figure out who he was before pointing at him - making Remus' eyes slightly water - and looking at Harry with questioning eyes.

"That, Teddy, is Randy. Do you want to hold him, Randy?" Harry asked Remus.

Before Remus could answer, Teddy cried "No! Hawwy!" He yelled as he swung his arms around Harry.

Lily cooed at them while Harry gave Remus an apologetic look "Sorry, Randy. He doesn't like to be hold by anyone but me and his grandmother."

Remus shook his head. "Don't worry about it."

James yawned as he stood up. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty tired. I'm going to sleep. Can you show me where your dormitory is, Harry. Prof- Minerva wanted us to sleep in your dorm."

"I'm tired too." Lily said, standing up, pulling Remus with her. "And I'm sure Randy is tried too."

Harry stood up as well, carrying Teddy. "I'll sleep too. What about him though?" He asked, gesturing at Sirius.

"Leave him," James said. "It's too late to listen to his complaining."

"Alright then. Follow me."

They walked together in silence, Teddy on Harry's hip, sleeping, and James and Lily holding hands.

Once they reached their destination, Harry went to his bed with Teddy, drawing the curtains with a muttered "goodnight", Lily and James went to Ron's bed together, cuddling as they fell asleep and Remus went to Neville's bed, sleeping as soon as his head hit the pillow while Sirius fell off of the couch with a loud "thump".

It had been a very long day.