Chapter 5- Nightmares

Once they reached their destination, Harry went to his bed with Teddy, drawing the curtains with a muttered 'goodnight', Lily and James went to Ron's bed together, cuddling as they fell asleep and Remus went to Neville' bed, sleeping as soon as his head hit the pillow while Sirius fell off of the couch with a loud 'thump'.

It has been a very long day.

●●●●●●●

Harry was walking in the Forbidden Forest. It was a misty night. He was following a green light that seemed to glow on the ground, showing him a path.

He looked at the green light as he followed it through the Forbidden Forest.

He continued to follow it until the light faded away and he bumped into someone. He looked up to see Fred Weasley looking down at him. Harry could tell it was Fred. He somehow had the ability to tell who was who when it became to the twins.

"Fred?" He asked weakly.

Fred continued to stare at him with cold and unforgiving eyes, making Harry feel incredibly uncomfortable.

Harry opened his mouth to call out his name again but closed it as he heard Fred speak. "Your fault." Fred told Harry coldly.

Harry's muscles tensed as he heard Fred continuing to speak. "Couldn't turn yourself in. Had to wait 'till I died."

Harry shook his head vigorously. "N-no! Never! I just-" But he was cut off.

"Let George suffer by killing me. Did we mean nothing to you? We saved you. Couldn't have done to same. Lost my other half because of you." Fred sneered.

"No! I'm sorry!" Harry cried, turning around to run away, only to bump into someone else.

"I just wanted a photograph, Harry!" Colin Creevy cried. "Even when you found me annoying, I fought by your side! The price was loosing my brother just like Fred! Are you happy now?"

"No! Let me out! Let me out!" Harry shouted, wanting nothing but to get away.

He ran away from Colin, coming face to chest with Sirius. He involuntarily took a step back.

"You just had to play the hero." He said emotionlessly. "I wish I never came to save you."

Harry screamed in pain as he ran away once more. He wasn't screaming beacuse he was physically hurt. He was screaming because Sirius' words had hit hard.

He bumped into someone yet again. "My poor son." Remus said. "He will never meet his parents because of you, Harry." Said a feminine voice from behind.

He turned back to see everyone he had lost because of Voldemort. Not just them, but he saw Voldemort as well.

Voldemort grinned wickedly before raising his wand. "Embrace your punishment, Harry Potter." He said before a green light came right on Harry's chest.

Harry woke up, panting and crying. He thanked the little Ravenclaw in himself for putting a Silencing Charm around himself.

He wiped his tears away and looked at Teddy's sleeping form next to him before giving a small smile. He leant down to give him a kiss on the forehead before getting up and making his way to the common room.

He almost yelped in surprise when he saw Jacob awake. He was sitting in front of the fireplace, legs crossed, obviously in a deep thought.

He had to stop himself from snorting when he saw the way Sean was sleeping.

He was sleeping in an upside down position. Literally.

His head was lying on the floor and Harry could easily see the drool coming out of his mouth. He was snoring loudly, murmuring nonsense words under his breath.

Harry took a deep breath to stop himself from laughing and made his way next to Jacob.

He sat down next to Jacob, crossing his legs just like him. Harry felt safe next to Jacob. Something he never felt for a long time. Although there were some... exceptions.

Missing the feeling and wanting to feel more safe, Harry touched Jacob's knee lightly with his own.

Jacob turned his head sharply at the feeling before seeing Harry and giving him a small smile.

"Hullo, Harry. What are you doing up so late?" He asked.

"I- erm-" Harry trailed off as Jacob gave a small laugh.

"What are you doing up so late?" Harry asked him.

Jacob's gaze returned back to the fire as he shrugged. "I couldn't sleep. Had a lot on my mind."

"What's troubling you?" Harry asked, curious.

Jacob sighed. "Everything." He couldn't tell Harry the truth. He would freak out. He wouldn't even believe him. Imagine meeting a stranger and them claiming you're their son. Come to think of it, why is Harry at Hogwarts and not with James?

Harry chuckled softly. Curiosity getting the best of him, he asked Harry the questions he has been wanting to ask. "If you don't mind me asking, what's happened to you? You look like death itself. No offence." He added quickly, returning his gaze back to Harry.

Harry gave a small smile. "None taken. Are you sure you want to listen? It's very long story."

"Positive. Are you sure you want to talk to a stranger?"

"Yeah. I don't know why but, I feel like I can trust you. It's a really... weird feeling. Like we have met before."

James practically beamed and told Harry sternly. "You can trust me, Harry." He gave Harry a smile which Harry returned even though it didn't reach his eyes.

"Alright then. I suppose I should start from my childhood." Harry sighed.