Chapter 8- Lost Temper

After another long silence, Remus wiped his tears and gave James a small smile. "Thank you for asking about him." He whispered.

James smiled back but before he could answer him, Sirius yelled. "You married my 5 years old cousin?!"

●●●●●●●

Day 1, 25/12/1998

Harry had just finished his breakfast and was feeding the blue haired child on his lap before 4 young adults came in.

"Come on! I'm not even married to her! Stop ignoring me!" Yelled the black haired boy as Harry watched them walk to his table.

"Yet!" The other yelled before the girl cut in.

"Stay calm, will you?! Any minute Harry could be listen-"

"HEY, HARRY!" Jacob cut in loudly.

Harry gave them nothing but a suspicious look before greeting him back.

They all sat down on the opposite side of Harry except Randy, who was sitting next to Harry and looking at Teddy with a longing look.

As they ate and Harry fed Teddy, he narrowed his eyes at Randy. Why the hell is he looking at Teddy like that? It was making Harry uncomfortable.

He cleared his throat, making Randy look at him. Harry raised an eyebrow at him. He gave Harry a wolfish smile. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. It's just fascinating to see a Metamorphmagus." He lied.

Satisfied with the answer, though still slightly suspicious, Harry continued to feed Teddy.

The other four exchanged looks, not knowing how to start a conversation with Harry before James spoke. "So, Harry, what are your plans for today?"

Harry answered him without looking at him, giving his full attention to Teddy. "I'll go to Hogsmeade to buy some Christmas presents for my friends. And Teddy, of course. Would you like to come? He asked the group.

"Of course!" Sirius exclaimed, making the others groan mentally. Not that they were going to say no. It's the yelling. He just had to yell. Bloody git.

They continued eating in silence, except Sirius and James who talked non-stop about their new prank ideas.

"I don't agree, it's too risky. Maybe we could get good old Moony' help."

Harry dropped his fork, getting a sound from his plate while the others glared at Sirius. "What did you say?" Harry asked in a low, desperate voice.

Sirius gulped and started to sweat, which happened rarely. He looked at the other three for help but they were busy glaring at him. "Oh, uh, I told Jam- I mean Jacob that we should ask for help." Their glares hardened.

Harry narrowed his eyes dangerously. "You said Moony. How do you now about that name?!" Harry demanded, standing up with Teddy.

Teddy started to cry silently and the others panicked. Harry was about to speak again before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Mcgonagall looking at him with an unreadable emotion. "Calm yourself will you, Potter. You're scaring Teddy."

Harry's eyes widened and looked at Teddy. He was crying and it was obvious that he was trying not to sob. Harry felt guilt rush through his body at the sight. He mentally apologized to Remus and Tonks. Teddy was looking at him with a fearful expression that made Harry' heart ache. What would Remus say? He hugged Teddy close, holding one hand on the back of his head,  caressing his blue hair, tightening his grip. Teddy threw his arms around Harry' neck and sobbed into his neck quietly. As Harry saw Teddy' hair change to his own hair colour, he couldn't help but smile sadly. Teddy still loved him. Taking a deep breath, he turned to the young adults who were watching them with small smiles on their faces. Their faces grew panicked again as Harry looked back at them. "I'm sorry for yelling, but I'll be waiting for an explanation. I'll see you at Hogsmeade." With one last look at them, he turned to Mcgonagall, gave a respectful nod, and made his way to Hogsmeade.

Mcgonagall turned to face them with narrowed eyes that would have made them take a step back if they weren't sitting. "It's been so long since he has been this close to losing his temper like that. What. Did. You. Do?" She asked, pausing between her words.

There was a pregnant pause before all of them launched at the explanation.

"Professor, it was Sirius' fault."

"It was not."

"He told my private nickname that Harry knew."

"How was I supposed to know if Harry knew or not?"

"Are you daft?! Of course he knew! He is a Marauders son!"

"Well, he didn't really know that before, did he?"

"How dare you?"

"Ah, for Merlin' sake! Sto-"

"Enough!"

They all shut up and glared at each other.

"I don't care what happened. You'll fix it. If you want to tell Harry who you are, do it carefully!" Mcgonagall snapped.

"Fine!" They all yelled, stood up, and left for Hogsmeade as Mcgonagall shook her head after them.