Chapter 10- Hogsmeade pt. 2

Remus gave a laugh. "Depends. If he is like Lily, he'll throw a fit and refuse to believe us before the hugging starts. If he is like James, then he'll blink and look at us stupidly."

Sirius laughed back. "Right you are, Moony."

●●●●●●●

"Are you sure they'll meet us in here?" Harry asked as they ordered their butterbeers.

Jacob and Leyla told him that the others would meet them in the Three Broomstick, but they were late doing Merlin knows what.

"We're here!" Yelled Sirius as he ran inside with Remus.

Lily snorted and looked smug. "I think I'm pretty sure I know why you two are late." She said, casting her eyes downwards.

They all look down and snorted except Remus and Sirius who immediately tear their hands away from the other'.

"We didn't do anything." Exclaimed Remus. "I couldn't run as fast as Si- er... Sean so he had to pull me along." He said in one breath.

Sirius nodded vigorously after him, face flushed just as Remus'.

They sat down with the other's just as their drinks came.

Harry took a sip just as James did and both of them wiped their lips with the back of their right hand at the same time.

After ruffling their hairs, making it messier, they looked at the rest who was watching them like they were Merlin in disguise.

They both raised one eyebrow. "What?" They asked at the same time, tilting their heads to one side.

"That was creepy." Lily said just as Sirius exclaimed, "That was awesome!"

Remus simply shook his head and took a sip of his drink, deciding that he needed it.

"So, Harry," Lily started. "Tell us a little about yourself. We didn't have the chance to talk because of this... human being here." She said gesturing to Sirius.

"About that," Said Harry, looking at Sirius. "What the bloody hell happened?"

"Er," Sirius stuttered. "I guess I was really tired. You know, from America to here." He smiled.

"Alright then, what do you want to know about me?" Harry asked.

They exchanged weird glances as if they were having a competition on their own before all four of them starting asking questions at the same time.

"What did you buy?"

"Do you have any friends?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Don't assume gender, Jacob!"

"Are you doing well at school?"

"Do you play Quidditch?"

"Favorite teacher?"

Harry just blinked as he was showered with their questions. "Woah, slow down! I'm not capable of understanding all your questions at once."

They shut up immediately and looked at Harry with an apologetic gaze. Harry just smiled because he is adorable. "Sorry, Harry." Remus apologized for all of them.

"It's fine. You can ask now if you want. One by one." Harry laughed.

"Of course. I'll start then?" Lily asked. After seeing the other's nod of approval, she suggested. "I'll ask a question, then Jacob, then Randy and then Sean." She smiled. "Are you doing well at school?" Sirius groaned. "Of course out of all the questions, you ask that one."

Harry laughed. "I'd say, I used to be bad because I was trying to stay alive at the time. But now that there isn't a mass murdered on the loose, I studied good enough to make my grades better."

James laughed. "My turn. Do you play Quidditch? If yes, then what position?"

Harry took a sip of his butterbeer and answered. "Yes I do play Quidditch. I've been playing Seeker for Gryffindor since my first year. I was the Quidditch captain. It's a shame that Professor Mcgonagall didn't let 8th years play."

James squealed in excitement. "First year? First year! That's awesome! Not to mention captain! How did you do it?"

Remus and Sirius nodded while Lily shook her head. Of course Harry played Quidditch. He's James' son after all.

"Well, I'll have to give Draco credit for that one." Harry said. They didn't miss the way Harry had a smile dancing across his lips when he mentioned his name. Lily turned her head to Remus and Sirius and winked.

"Can you tell us the whole story, please? I'd really like to know." Lily asked.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell," Harry finished his butterbeer. "Before I came to Hogwarts, I met a blond boy while buying myself robes with Hagrid. We talked to each other and as we talked, he reminded me a lot of my cousin. So I didn't really like him. On the train, the same boy came into my comportment and asked if I was Harry Potter.

"Before he came in, I had already met my first friend. So when he came into my comportment, insulted my first friend and after all that, asked for my friendship, I turned him down. He got angry, of course. At our first Quidditch lesson, my friend Neville fell of his broom so Madam Hooch had to bring him to the hospital wing. Draco stole his remembrall and when I asked it back, he flew, thinking I couldn't come after him.

"Since he is a pureblood, his father had thought him how to fly before coming to Hogwarts, even if he had his hands positioned wrong. I bet my dad would've done the same, not that he needed to. I summoned up all my courage and flew after him. I can still remember my first time on a broom. It was amazing." He closed his eyes and sighed. He still loved flying.

The other's were eager to know more. Except James. Of course he wanted to hear the rest of the story, but knowing that his son was this passionate of Quidditch made him happy enough. Even if he felt a little hurt when Harry said he didn't need him.

"So, what happened after?" Asked Remus.

Harry opened his eyes and smiled. "He obviously wasn't excepting that. He still didn't give up though. So I told him to give Neville' remembrall to me or I'd knock him of off his broom. I can still remember the way I felt when he looked scared. Suddenly he threw it as far as he can, giving me no choice but to go after it.

"After catching it, I made eye contact with Professor Mcgonagall. On my broom. Flying. I can't tell you how scared I felt when we made eye contact. I thought I was a goner. Except, I met the captain for the Gryffindor team, Oliver Wood, and voilà, I'm the Seeker."

"I can only imagine the look on Minnie' face when you made eye contact." Sirius laughed.

The others joined him as well. "Harry?" Someone suddenly called from next to him.

They turned to become face to face with Neville. "Neville!" Harry cried in delight as he got to his feet and hugged him without crushing Teddy between them. Neville laughed and hugged back. "It's good to see you. What are you doing here?" Harry asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"I knew you were going to be alone at Hogwarts. So I came to see you. I talked to Professor Mcgonagall and she told me that you were here." Neville grinned. "So, are you going to introduce them to me or not?"

"What- oh! Yes, of course. Neville, meet my friends Leyla, Sean, Randy and Jacob. They are muggle-born students from Ilvermorny." He explained.

Neville stuck out his hand. "Hello, there. I'm Neville Longbottom. It's a pleasure to meet you."