Chapter 11- Hospital Wing

"What- oh! Yes, of course. Neville, meet my friends Leyla, Sean, Randy and Jacob. They are muggle-born students from Ilvermorny." He explained.

Neville stuck out his hand. "Hello, there. I'm Neville Longbottom. It's a pleasure to meet you."

●●●●●●●

Day 1, 25/12/1998

Once again, their jaws dropped. What? Alice and Frank' son. No. Way. Neville had blond hair like his mother and blue eyes like his father. They were really glad that Harry and Neville were friends.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Neville." Lily replied.

"Do you want to sit with us?" Asked Harry.

Neville smiled warmly at his friend. He was really glad that Harry and Malfoy had talked with each other. Harry looked happier. "I wish I could, but Gran's at home, waiting. I'm happy that you're doing alright."

He hugged Harry and whispered in his ear. "If you start feeling lonely, you know you can always come to my place. I'm sure Gran and Hannah' family will be happy to have you with us until school starts." He pulled back. "Goodbye, Harry."

●●●●●●●

Mcgonagall took one look at the bags that her students -well, former students- were holding and raised an eyebrow. "I take it the visit to Hogsmeade went well."

Harry smiled at her. "Don't worry, Professor, I brought something for you too."

She waited before speaking. "I appreciate it, Mr. Potter, but it wasn't necessary. I assume you're going to send your gifts now."

"Yes, actually. We were on our way." Before Harry could walk away, Mcgonagall held his shoulder and took the bags from him. "I'll send them for you, Harry. Don't think I forgot that you have to pay a visit to Madam Pomfrey." Mcgonagall glared at him, though amusement was glinting in her eyes.

Harry groaned as the others shared a concerned look. Was Harry sick? "I was really hoping you forgot about that. Well, I guess I'll see you guys later." Harry said.

Before Harry could walk away, James blurted out. "Can I come?"

Harry stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face James. "Why?"

"Why, indeed?" Mcgonagall added.

"I- I just didn't want him to be alone." James said nervously.

Harry stayed silent. "Alright, I suppose you could come."

The others glared at James.

James bit back a smile as he and Harry walked their way to the Hospital Wing. He knew he shouldn't have come without the other's and he knew they were going to throw a bloody fit but he could care less. He was Harry' dad and he deserved to know about his son' health. Concerning or not.

As they walked through the door of the Hospital Wing, they were greeted by a very angry Madam Pomfrey.

"Mr. Potter!" She yelled, making Harry flinch. Oh boy.

Harry took a deep breath and smiled charmingly as if he wasn't sweating nervously. "Poppy, dear! How nice to see you."

She glared at Harry. "I'm counting, Mr. Potter! If you try to escape from me one more time, I'll make sure Professor Mcgonagall will be the one who checks on you!"

Harry paled and bowed his head in shame. As Harry bowed his head, Madam Pomfrey turned her head to James and winked as she looked at him with a knowing look. Of course Minnie told her, James thought.

James gave a small smile at her before placing a hand on Harry' shoulder. Harry flinched a little and looked into James' eyes. For some weird reason, Harry found himself comfortable and safe with the man next to him. Feelings he hadn't felt for a long time.

He moved closer to James so that their shoulders and arms could touch. Harry leaned onto him slightly, making James smile sadly. James wrapped an arm around Harry' shoulders and led him to the bed Madam Pomfrey was showing them. The very same bed that Harry used since he was eleven.

They sat down together and James removed his arm from Harry, though still touching him lightly. Harry was grateful for the contact.

As Madam Pomfrey waved her wand around Harry, James noticed Harry' shoulders getting tense. He was getting really worried now. What the bloody hell was wrong with his son? As he was lost in his thoughts, he jumped slightly when something heavy dropped on his shoulder. He looked to see Harry sleeping with Teddy on his lap.

He turned his gaze to Madam Pomfrey and raised an eyebrow, only getting a small smile in return. "You can wait until he wakes up, James. He'll need someone to be with him and do call me when he does."

Before giving James a chance to speak, she walked away from the two Potter boys.

I'm really sorry it took so long. I was trying to find the motivation to continue, but don't worry! I will never ever discontinue.