Sweet

Summer runs into Studio A. She's so excited. She has to tell Nick and Emily her news. She doesn't even register the whole of A-troupe standing there.
"Nick! Emily!" She squeals, "Absolute Dance are coming here to interview me! And they want you too!"
Nick is ecstatic. Him, in an interview. With Absolute Dance.
Emily looks irritated. And she is. This is the first Dancemania rehearsal she's attended, and Summer's interrupting it. But, she also thinks it's pretty cool that's she is going to be in an Absolute Dance interview as a Studio Head.
"It's so amazing being the Face of Absolute Dance!"
Richelle feels like someone's punched her in the gut. That was her title. And Summer just flounced in and took it from her. And now she was openly celebrating it right before her eyes. This must show because Ozzy steps up and says,
"That's cool, Summer but this is a really important rehearsal."
"Of course! How's it going?"
"Amazing, actually. Richelle has a featured solo. It's phenomenal. She'll probably get to do an interview with Dancemania. Millions of people will see it." Richelle did not currently have a featured solo in the routine. He was defending her, she realises. That was pretty sweet.
"Wow!" Summer smiles. She knows what's going on. She must have overstepped. "I better go then." She rushes out.
"Why did you say that?" She turns to Ozzy in front of the whole team.
"I could see you were upset. And you don't deserve to be upset."