Fluff

"Hey!" She says crossly, giving him her best disaproving look.
"Eh, you love me!" She makes a frustrated noise because he's not wrong.
"How long have you two been going out?" Henry says, gesturing between them, "Because you are already acting like an old married couple!" Amy grins in agreement. Richelle and Ozzy nod and Kenzie taps her head and then points to them, eyebrows raised. She's sort of saying "gotcha!" without any words.
"I'm sorry, married?" Piper says, twiddling a strand of brown hair around her finger. She sounds pretty distressed. She loved him, but 'the future' freaked her out a little. She was happy where she was in their relationship.
"It's okay," He says, smiling. He senses her discomfort immediately. "Nothing is happening now! We're not getting married yet."
"Did you just say 'yet'?" She points accusingly.
"I…no?"
"You just implied that you think about us getting married!" Her voices raises several pitches.
"I did not!"
"Yes you did!" She wacks him with a pillow. A tiny bit too hard, because soon he's covered in soft, white feathers. She gasps. Henry glances at Amy and they burst out laughing.
"Piper, you sure you're not married? Cause that argument sounded a lot like-" Before she can even process what she's doing, Piper thumps Henry with the same pillow. He too looks like a swan now.
"Oh, it's on!" It doesn't take long for the team to be engaging in a full on pillow fight. Richelle actually squeals. Finn and Henry get their revenge. He holds her in his arms whilst Henry thrases at her with a pillow.
"I'll rescue you!" Amy shouts, swiping a feather under Finn's nose. He sneezes, loudly, and Piper wrestles free into Amy's grip. Ozzy absolutely batters Heath, only stopping when Kenzie comes up from behind with a surprise attack. His next target is Richelle.
"Every time you had the audacity to reject me…" She fights back equally as hard.
Lily and Kingston are hurling pillows at each other.

Then, a knock. Finn plucks a feather from Piper's hair and Richelle slides out from under Ozzy's pillow.

She enters the room, a shocked but stern expression etched upon her face.

Emily.

And then, to everyone's absolute amazement, their studio head finds herself in a fit of giggles.
"A pillow fight, really?" Nick approaches from behind.
"What in the name of-" Piper claps her hands over her mouth as Emily takes hold of the least beaten up pillow and strikes upon Nick's arm.
"You!" He exclaims, retaliating fiercely.

Despite being ambushed, Emily manages to give Piper a small wink. Contrary to what most say, she still has a lot of fun (and a lot of coffee) left in her.

Literally what the title says :)
It's my birthday tomorrow (yay) so as a treat instead of my perfectionist self trying to write the letters, next few days will be Oneshot updates. A lot of wholesomeness, maybe some deep, emotional ones.

Requests?

Thanks for all the support 💓