Explosion (part 2)

The long anticipated (as if anyone even wanted this disastrous piece of writing) sequel

"Jude!" Izzy exclaims for what feels like the a hundreth time, as she looks over at the limp, blonde, body lying next to her. "Wake up!" Truth be told, she's scared. Really scared. Because there was an explosion. Directly below them. She still remembers clearly the burnt orange sparks and Cleo screaming and being slammed against the office door. There's a thick, grey smoke obscuring her view and she's alone. Unless you count Jude, but she's unconscious. Izzy tries to not to think about her never waking up. She's checked her pulse, and it's still there, so that's good. She's attempted to put her in the recovery position but she doesn't even know if that's helpful. She's read up about the apocalypse, but electrical arc flashes were not her thing. She groans as a pain shoots up her left side. "Help us!" She shouts again, knowing it won't do much use unless a firefighter is in the room, as her voice is hoarse. She wonders if they've even called fire fighters. Was anyone there to notice?

"Izzy!" She thinks she's hallucinating. Because that's her name, but more importantly, because that's Heathcliff's voice. "Iz!" She hears it again. Screw it. What did she have to lose? She gathers all the strength in her.
"Heath! Studio One!" Her throat is in agony. She must have inhaled something bad.

"Heath, I can't hear her anymore." Ozzy's eyes are filled to the brim with tears.
"Shut up." He refuses to believe this. He heard her. She's there. Then, faintly.
"Heath!" He jumps out of his skin. Ozzy claps his hand over his mouth. "Studio-" She's about to say something else but is cut off by a slab of ceiling which falls through and is heading for Heathcliff's head. Heath looks up just as it's about to knock him out, but feels himself being shoved forcefully aside. The slab creates a hole in the floor where he was previously standing. He cranes his neck and hoists himself so he's level again with Ozzy's worried, brown eyes.
"Thanks."
"No problem."

Piper squeezes her eyes shut at she hears an alarmingly loud crash coming from the corridor. His hands are on her shoulders.
"Hey!" He shouts in the direction of the noise.
"Ceiling fell through. We're fine." Ozzy calls back and she breathes a short sigh of relief. And then she realises.
"A ceiling fell though?" She turns to face him, her expression terrified, and he crouches so he's close to her height.
"We don't worry until we need to." He was right. Now was not the time, but she loved him for always being able to assure her. A lot. "James!"

"Studio One." Ozzy instructs and starts to walk cautiously in the right direction. Heath follows.
"We're coming, Izzy! Ok, Izzy, we're coming!" 
"We've got you, Sis!"
The good part was that they had a plan. The bad part was that they had no clue whether she could hear them. Or knew.

Amy and Henry are in the locker room. It's not so badly ruined as the rest of the Studio. "Hello!" He calls out, "Anyone in here?"
"Henry?" His eyes widen at the pained response.
"Summer?"

Richelle finds herself walking through the back door of Studio One. She's taken off her sweatshirt and is using it as a mask. There's smoke, and not the wispy, scenery type. She sees Winnie instantly and gasps. She has a large crimson gash across her stomach.
"Shrapnel." The brunette says weakly.

Piper can't breathe. And it's not because of the fumes. They've found Riley. And James. In front of the entrance to the basement: where they keep the electrical box. She has a cut running up her right arm, dark blood oozing out of it. He's thrown himself around her in protection. His leather jacket is torn up and a piece of metal juts from his back. Blood spools around him and as she moves her position to see his eyes, they look…gone.