《 Appreciation post 》

Hi beautiful people,
We hit 20 thousand reads, today. (the day I'm writing this)
That, to me, is crazy. I started this because I have the mind of a writer, which means that with everything in my life I create a thousand fictional scenarios in my head, and this was me getting them out into the world so I didn't go insane aha.
But, I found so much more.
A kind, talented, imaginative, dedicated fandom. A community of people who support and uplift each other and allow each other to fall apart or celebrate over a piece of something that isn't even real. But it is. The feelings are real.
So, I just want to say, thank you.
Thank you. Thank. You.

And now, without further ado, I present to you:

Books That Actually Deserve 20K, read them!

(note: all of your books deserve this and so much more, these are just a few I thought to mention. knowing me, I forgot some greats, and will update as I remember.)
Please take the time to read the paragraphs, they give an analysis of what I loved and why you should read these amazing stories.

☆ 'Broken Hearts' by tnsella_
This book. Woah. It's a Piper and Finn rewrite, but it's not just that. Not in the slightest sense. It is written like a piece of art and every chapter exerts upon you a different emotion, ranging from pure bliss to the sort of sadness where you want to throw something at you screen (please don't.) There's a real power in that. The plot line is well thought out and interesting, and the writer is one of the loveliest people I've met so far (you all are but you know), so so humble and your soon to be number one cheerleader. We've become closer lately in the comments and stuff and they are a friend that we all need.

☆ 'A Friend in the Dark' by EzzaTNSFAN
This is a Heathizzy fic, one of the first that I read about them. It's brilliant. The best thing about this one (and it's sequel) is the plot. It is so unpredictable and unique and every chapter goes in an utterly different direction and I enjoy each one immensely. It's Heath and Izzy and its core but it touches on other relationships, such as Izzy and Ozzy, that will make your heart warm and give it such depth. The writing as well = AMAZING. The writer is so so sweet and an incredibly positive person. Our chats in the comments make me very happy and they are always there for you.

☆ 'What Happens Now' by SummerDancer12376
This fic and it's prequel are awesome in the sense that they explore the point of view of pretty much all of your favourite A and B-troupers as they take on Dancemania and more. Again, it's fabulously plot-driven. There are exciting new twists around every corner and beautiful moments between all of our ships. She writes Izzy particularly great in my opinion, she seems to capture her excitable essence but also chill vibe perfectly. (I could never relate). The chapters are brimming which is the best because you know when an update arrives it will be juicy. The writer is the most bubbly, kind, passionate person you will meet.

☆ 'Baby Steps' by Spring_dancer
This is one of my all time favourite next step fics. I love love love it. The concept revolves around an adult Pinn, and there's not much else I can say without giving away spoilers. The title is meaningful, I guess I can say that. Trust me when I say it is such a creative piece, it's beautiful. The development of the characters is written extraordinarily and has you torn between the many decisions that they have to make. Bring tissues for this one because the way this writer evokes emotion, you will cry. I was just so gripped and I cannot praise this book highly enough for it's amazing plot. Please, go read it, I am not selling it well enough. The writer of this is more supportive and kind and cheery and hard-working than I can say.