Midnight

CEO of writing Pinn oneshots no one asked for ;)

Lily has fallen asleep in Kingston's arms. Amy has her hand in Henry's. Ozzy's curled up in a ball, Kenzie is sprawled out on the bed next to him. Heath has drifted off upside down. Summer looks like an angel, her head grazing a small pillow.
"You awake?" Finn whispers in the direction of the brunette head that lay on his chest.
"Yeah. Are they all asleep?"
He responds with a sleepy "Mhm."
"It's midnight." She checks her watch. It reads 12.01.
"Should I go?" He asks gently. He knows that the right thing to do would be to wake the guys up and for them to go to their separate rooms.
"You could stay." He smiles. He thinks it's pretty cute that she would break rules for him. "Just say you fell asleep here. And didn't realise till morning."
"Only if you sleep." He whispers.
"I want to, but I keep thinking about…a lot."
"Go on?"
"You nearly didn't make it. That bothers me." She fingers her hair.
"I'm here. I made it. I'm good." He kisses the top of her head.
"And Richelle."
"What about her?" He shifts his position so he's facing her now. God, she's beautiful.
"She must be lonely."
"It was her decision to audition as a soloist. She decided."
"And Jones too."
"Did he say something to you?" His eyes widen and his brows furrow. She notices his fists clench.
"No!" He puts his hand over her mouth to stop her waking the others and she giggles."No," she lowers her tone, "Just that he's a competitor. And he's amazing."
"Good thing we're really amazing then. You need to sleep." He adds as she yawns.
"Okay. Love you." She lies against him and closes her eyes.
"Love you too."

"You guys are giving me diabetes." Kenzie says quietly from across the room. He laughs and with her back still to him, she flicks her hand in his face.

Okay I realised I haven't ranted about season 7 episode 20, the 200th ever episode, so here goes (spoilers):

I loved this episode. It was so wholesome how Finn stepped up and I was genuinely impressed by his dedication to the team. He's out here redeeming himself for some questionable things this season. It was so pure how Summer and A-troupe found each other again. She made some good relationships in B-troupe though so it's a shame to let that go. Piper not being able to sleep unless Finn is in the right place at the right time, I mean, that's married couple behaviour right there. Amy is pretty much dance captain now and we love to see that. She's mature and kind.

I was sad about Richelle ditching the team last minute. I get that it is to further her career and push herself but it's very hypocritical and the day before Dancemania? Smh. Hopefully, queen at least apologises/makes up with the team.

Lastly, in the trailer for the Next episode, no one seems to care at all about Finn's situation or how he's going to get there or anything. Piper says she's "trying to forget about him." Like, what? He sacrificed his time and effort for the team and they're just going to...wait for him to figure this out himself? I just hope I interpreted it wrong :)

Thanks for reading.
ALSO, WE JUST HIT 8K OMG. THAT'S RIDICULOUS YOU ALL ARE SO KIND AND LOVELY. APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN I CAN SAY. ♥️♥️